Blue Lagoon ? February

wolfe54

Ok, I am really sorry if this has been asked but we are sailing in to Nassau Feb 26 (saturday) and will be there from 8 am to 10 pm. It's just hubby and me and we have a worry over what to do.

I was thinking blue lagoon but we are only wanting a beach day and I didn't know if the water would be warm enough to swim in to justify paying to spend the day on their island. No wetsuits or anything just swimsuits.

Anyone that's been during this time, are you typically able to swim in the ocean then or should we just day pass somewhere else?

Thanks for any input.

Ok, I am really sorry if this has been asked but we are sailing in to Nassau Feb 26 (saturday) and will be there from 8 am to 10 pm. It's just hubby and me and we have a worry over what to do.

I was thinking blue lagoon but we are only wanting a beach day and I didn't know if the water would be warm enough to swim in to justify paying to spend the day on their island. No wetsuits or anything just swimsuits.

Anyone that's been during this time, are you typically able to swim in the ocean then or should we just day pass somewhere else?

Thanks for any input.

I'd wait to see what the weather brings. Feb can be a bit too cool for my taste, but Blue lagoon would be ideal if it were sunny and warm since it's in the inside of an island and shallow.

Unless you are going presidents week, you can probably wait til the last minute to book this.. and show up 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled ferry to pick up you passes.

Just have a back up plan.

Scubagirl: Blue Lagoon .....Do you know if I can upgrade to a beach day last minute? I am going to book the dolphin encounter but don't want to spend the extra $$$ for a beach day if it is a cold or rainy day.

With ANY animal program, you are allowed to use the beach, if you want food, mats and tubes, you can purchase the upgrade onsite, or just pay as you go.

If you just want to have lunch, just pay for a food voucher at the bar.

Archived