Anyone use the computer package?

gojojo

If your mom is platinum then she gets a free package. Use hers.

You know, I will check with her. When we spoke last weekend, it sounded like she had number of minutes. I will definitely explore in more detailed.

My mom is doing a B2B, but I am only doing one of those weeks. And it's not in a suite. It sounds like I can probably convince her to join her 150 free minutes with my $25 upgrade.

Based on the comments, I won't be doing skype so it will just be emails. We already know about composing and then uploading, and as we are both early risers, we can take advantage of the speedier times.

Thanks again.

Joanne

For a one week cruise, it's 150 minutes. For a 10-night cruise, it's 250 minutes. When we took a one-week cruise on the Sapphire, my DH paid the extra $25 to upgrade from 150 minutes to 250 minutes. He ended up using all of his minutes plus some of mine. But he's not as good about composing responses to emails offline.

Since you're traveling with your mother and she'll be getting the 150 minutes, you may want to upgrade her package to 250 for $25 and share the minutes.

On the Sapphire, our cabin location on the Plaza Deck did not have great reception. The Internet guy told my DH to try leaving the cabin door propped open. That worked sometimes but did not always work.

Does the Platinum internet package go up if you are sailing a 15 day cruise?

Archived