Nachi Cocom Beach Club

lovetotravel24

I will be down there in Feb. for a girls cruise and trying to make it so we all have a really good time! We are looking at Nachi Cocom Beach Club! My question is it better to arrange for use to go here before we leave or is it safe to say when we get down there there will be room?:rolleyes:

We just got back from Nachi Cocum and booked in advance based on the reviews here. There were 4 ships in Cozumel, two of them were the extremely big, new ones (can't remember the names). We thought is was going to be full but there were about 20 other people there. I guess there is no real answer because it will just depend on who decides to book on your day and I don't think that it will help by checking the number of ships in port.

I've been to Nachi Cocum a number of times and I'm fairly sure I'm correct that you must book in advance online through Island Marketing; I don't believe anyone can "walk up" and pay to gain entrance.

It's well worth the time and minimal cost to book ahead because Nachi Cocum is an excellent place to spend the day!

Super that you are going to Nachi Cocum! Now a word of advice - you get a three-course meal with your stay...make sure to order the first round sometime around 11 am, the second one around 12:30 or 1 pm, then have dessert sometime before you leave. The reason? The portions are huge and unless you're a big eater, you'll need time in between to make room for the next course.

And don't be put off when you simply see "Nachos" on the menu. It's a huge serving of the most wonderful Nachos in the world! And the cheese fries are great, and the fajitas are super!

You might also want to consider pre-booking a massage. There's a petite young woman who does the massages who can turn you to butter in 30 minutes or less!!!:):)

Did I happen to mention that I love Nachi Cocum???:D:D

I've been to Nachi Cocum a number of times and I'm fairly sure I'm correct that you must book in advance online through Island Marketing; I don't believe anyone can "walk up" and pay to gain entrance.

It's well worth the time and minimal cost to book ahead because Nachi Cocum is an excellent place to spend the day!

You can walk up & buy at the door IF there are openings. We did this last time we were in Coz and our water excursion was cancelled. Luckily, there was plenty of room that day. I wouldn't risk it though, and would reserve in advance just to be safe.

I booked directly w/the resort. They do not charge your credit card unless you don't show. There is no deposit and they request cash instead of credit card. As mentioned they do have a 100 person limit. I am even more excited after reading the reviews here!:cool:

I booked directly w/the resort. They do not charge your credit card unless you don't show. There is no deposit and they request cash instead of credit card. As mentioned they do have a 100 person limit. I am even more excited after reading the reviews here!:cool:

Looks like there are a couple of different sites to book through.. when you mentioned booking directly w/ the resort, is that at nachiococom dot net? And are there any problems with getting a taxi from the port to take you there?

Anyone know how much the taxi ride to the resort costs?

There are plenty of taxis available at the port to take you to Nachi Cocum. We generally stay there until 3 pm or so and oftentimes there are already taxis waiting there to take folks back to the port. Just let your waiter know when you plan to leave and he will make sure a cab is available in time.

I recall paying $20 for two people for our taxi ride, one way. The cost stays the same if there's three or four people in the taxi. There are also vans available at the same cost so more people can ride and share the cost.

Be prepared for a FAST ride to and from Nachi Cocum! The taxi drivers don't let any moss grow under their tires, I can tell ya from experience! Just hang on and enjoy the ride!

You'll have one waiter assigned to you and he will make sure your glass is never, ever empty! Feel free to try a variety of drinks...the staff at Nachi Cocum is more than happy to oblige.

If you see the waiter Manuel, tell him I said hi and I'll be seeing him again in April!

Are you sure they offer massages at Nachi Cocum? we were there last year and I don't remember that. Actually that was why I was considering Mr Sanchos for our 2/28 cruise stop in Coz but if Nachi has massages we might try that.

Any help??

Are you sure they offer massages at Nachi Cocum? we were there last year and I don't remember that. Actually that was why I was considering Mr Sanchos for our 2/28 cruise stop in Coz but if Nachi has massages we might try that.

Any help??

We were there the week before last and yes, we had a massage. We prebooked it online when we booked through Island Marketing. We even picked the time we wanted. We had to pay a deposit for the massage in addition to the deposit for the day. One confusing thing was, we thought we had booked a couples massage because we booked two "1:00 time slots" but when we got there, there was only on lady doing massages so we had to go back to back. The massage was the best part of the day. The lady was excellent.

Here is what our email receipt looked like after booking:

Nachi Cocom Beach Break

Adults

$98.00

Ages 12 to 17

$0.00

Ages 4-11

$0.00

Under 4 FREE

FREE

Total:

$98.00