3 Reef Snorkel-Who to book with??

tweak89

Arriving in Cozumel Feb. 12 2011 on the Ecstasy. We've pretty much settled on which excursion, but don't know who to book it with. The cost to book through the ship is almost double, even if you add in the cost of cab fare.

We were set to book with the cozumeltours.com (Johann and Sandra) but haven't exactly seen glowing feedback for them.

So, what are the most reliable places to book, third party or direct?

I don't know if "Three Reef Snorkel" is a specific set of spots/reefs, but I highly recommend Mystic Snorkel with Roswitha Flury! She is AMAZING. We just went with her two weeks ago.

First check "Mystic Snorkel" on Trip Advisor to see her reviews... then google "Mystic Snorkel" for her contact info, I think it's the first result.

We went to three spots of increasing depth and saw eagle ray, sea turtle, moray eel, starfish, tons of colorful fish and coral. It was incredible.

Let me know if you have any questions. You will NOT be sorry, it was the highlight of our cruise and we snorkeled at three different ports. I attached a couple of our photos.

Starfish.jpg.20461595fad4b552366753a8adb60cc8.jpg

1767093336_SpottedEagleRay.jpg.79139ca1c1693d19ad268dc2d126fbea.jpg

2068353463_Cozumel3.jpg.15369a081479db602ca874f64065aa25.jpg

864223881_SeaTurtle1.jpg.915ebf443332b2245367afd713df7be1.jpg

836021764_Cozumel4.jpg.b28e1522a224c4f49f31506ac9060b16.jpg

I don't know if "Three Reef Snorkel" is a specific set of spots/reefs, but I highly recommend Mystic Snorkel with Roswitha Flury! She is AMAZING. We just went with her two weeks ago.

First check "Mystic Snorkel" on Trip Advisor to see her reviews... then google "Mystic Snorkel" for her contact info, I think it's the first result.

We went to three spots of increasing depth and saw eagle ray, sea turtle, moray eel, starfish, tons of colorful fish and coral. It was incredible.

Let me know if you have any questions. You will NOT be sorry, it was the highlight of our cruise and we snorkeled at three different ports. I attached a couple of our photos.

3 Reef Snorkel seems to be a catch all title for most tour booking companies.

We are trying to book with her, but she requires a 4 person minimum on her boat(s). She had two people cancel, so we are waiting for another 2 or more to confirm. Now, after hearing your recommendation, I certainly hope she will be able to accommodate us.

There are so many booking companies booking the same or similar tours that it makes your head spin. I think I will end up going with Island Marketing as they have the most positive mentions on this forum if Rose can't come through.

Archived