1st time cruisers Jewel 27th March

siamesei

Hello all, me and a friend are on the JOS 27/3 does anyone have info on 8526 it appears to be 'up front' of the ship ?? also any tea/coffee facilities in the cabin? Im sure you can tell were from the uk love a cup of something when I open my eyes. Thank you

While you are in the "forward" portion of the ship, you aren't "up front"...you're a tad more than midway from the center elevators.

Can't help you with the tea/coffeemaker situation...we've never had them, but the WJ has a drink station open almost all the time, and there's always room service (no charge, but a small tip is sort of expected...$1-2 depending on how much they have to carry)

If you have an idea of when you'll get up, you can arrange for room service before you go to bed...they'll call about 15 mins. prior, so you can throw on a robe!

Was on the Jewel about 2 weeks ago. No coffee/tea pot/kettle in the room but room service or put the menu on the door for whatever time you want it delivered in the morning. Or you can meander up to the windjammer in the morning and grab some and go back to your cabin. I like to bring my own insulated mugs with me because the coffee cups are small and I spill especially if the seas are a little rough so a full cup is not very full when I get to my destination.

There is a kettle provide in Suites (along with tea bags and instant coffee). No sure about Junior Suites but appears not in other types of cabins.

Windjammer has coffee and tea all day long. They are Lipton English Breakfast tea-bags as well as normal (weaker) Lipton teabags with hot water urn. My suggestion would to be to put aside a few English Breakfast tea-bags when they are available as they do run out from time to time and it takes a while of the stock to be re-stocked.

Archived