The Galveston Texas Cruise Cam Watch Group

cruiser fanatic

The ice is melted here so it's probably needing to be restarted. BOOOO! In the meantime, however, this cam will show the ships sail past it when they depart!

http://www.cavalla244.org/ParkWebcam.htm

It appears to be online and working just fine :)

You must be on the Ecstasy right now how is everything going with the crazies. And thanks for the link.

You must be on the Ecstasy right now how is everything going with the crazies. And thanks for the link.

I had planned to go with the crazied but had to cancel until May, haven't updated my list yet... I WISH I was going to be watching the superbowl on the ship today!

Yeah, that's one of my favorite cams, except for when the ship gets out of sight, then I'm sad, lol.

Funny thing, I live in Texas but my first cruise is going to be out of NOLA. I was in Galveston summer b4 last and we drove by the terminal when Ecstasy was there, I swore right there I would go on that ship(or any ship) one day...and now my fetish with cruising is insane! I love watching the ships on the cam and reading at CC! I even have a countdown blog to my first cruise. I am such a weirdo, lol.

I had planned to go with the crazied but had to cancel until May, haven't updated my list yet... I WISH I was going to be watching the superbowl on the ship today!

Yeah, that's one of my favorite cams, except for when the ship gets out of sight, then I'm sad, lol.

Sorry you could not go with your group.

Funny thing, I live in Texas but my first cruise is going to be out of NOLA. I was in Galveston summer b4 last and we drove by the terminal when Ecstasy was there, I swore right there I would go on that ship(or any ship) one day...and now my fetish with cruising is insane! I love watching the ships on the cam and reading at CC! I even have a countdown blog to my first cruise. I am such a weirdo, lol.

Just wait until the Magic Comes.

Hi And Welcome to the Galveston Texas Cruise Cam watch Group if you watch any of the ships come in on the the Cruise Cam come join this group if you have never heard of the cruise cam her is a link http://www.galveston.com/cruisecam/ Today the Conquest is in port so come join my Group.

Waiting to see the Magic!!!!!!!

Hi All! I LOVE the Cruise Cam but am also lucky enough to live about 2 miles from the port over near the Marina. If it's a good day we can hear the horn for the Muster Drill! :) Walk to the end of the street and we can see the ships when they're in. REALLY looking forward to the Magic, booked her for the 1st Christmas Cruise the day bookings opened. :D Looking at the Triumph for a girls cruise in October. Life is good when you get to see and hear a Cruise ship at least once a week! Now if I could just win the lottery and Cruise more often...........:p

Archived