The Galveston Texas Cruise Cam Watch Group

cruiser fanatic

Is it just me, or does the Ecstasy look like she's listing to the left a little? Maybe it's the camera angle? 3 of my friends should be on her right now. :)

The horizon is tilted to the left, so the camera isn't straight.

Given the wind last night, I'm not surprised!

I think it's just the way the camera is sitting if you look across to what ever that is they're building.............it's a little off.

We almost sailed together once, are you coming over to try out the Magic once she arrives?

YES! We'll be on the Magic for our 40th wedding anniversary on 11/27/11! Can't wait! Sailing on the Conquest before then, on May 8th.

YES! We'll be on the Magic for our 40th wedding anniversary on 11/27/11! Can't wait! Sailing on the Conquest before then, on May 8th.

We'll be getting on the Conquest as your getting off. :) We're going on the 8 night Christmas Cruise on the Magic so I'd love to hear what you think of her when you get back.

Morning, got up late didn't get to see her arrive. But I'll be back to watch her leave! In 90 days it's our turn again! :D

I hope its not to late to join you.I love watching the ships. Can't wait to be there in person again! 90 days will go by fast (I hope!)

GRITS... are you there???

Is it just me, or does the Ecstasy look like she's listing to the left a little? Maybe it's the camera angle? 3 of my friends should be on her right now. :)

The ride in that final night was FUN FUN FUN... The cold front hit somewhere around 10pm... and the winds just never ceased...

I don't know if you can read this... but it says the apparent wind speed hitting the ship from the NNE is 68mph...

232323232%7Ffp53493%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D363554556632%3Anu0mrj

DH & I have watched the ships come & go for the past 3 years!! Our favorite past time!! I know, we need to get a life!

Just off the Voyager last week and the Conquest on the 1/16. Leave in 2 weeks on the Conquest--Eastern Itinerary--our 10th time on the ship!

Looking forward to all the new ships next year.

FYI--new itineraries are listed for the Magic--starting May 2012 it will be going to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel once a month. So, will have 3 different itineraries--looks like Carnival finally listened to us!

DH & I have watched the ships come & go for the past 3 years!! Our favorite past time!! I know, we need to get a life!

Just off the Voyager last week and the Conquest on the 1/16. Leave in 2 weeks on the Conquest--Eastern Itinerary--our 10th time on the ship!

Looking forward to all the new ships next year.

FYI--new itineraries are listed for the Magic--starting May 2012 it will be going to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel once a month. So, will have 3 different itineraries--looks like Carnival finally listened to us!

Noticed the new itineraries the other day! The week we want for May goes to B-R-C and we are on the Christmas sailing going to these ports. So we're watching to see where the Triumph is going during that time. :)

Archived