Fridge Items?

vickifour

vicki,

I doubt anyone is going to be able to remember exactly what is in the mini fridge. Ther are a couple of mini bottles of booze, some snacky type of things, and mixers plus bottled water. Just like in a hotel the prices are very high. Hopefully someone will remember exactly but I doubt it.

Nita

Ok here goes. This is what was in the fridge in our mini-suite on the Sun. Lots of little bottles of liquor (different types), 2 cans of Pepsi, 2 cans of Diet Pepsi, one of gingerale, one of club soda, one of sierra mist. One package of gummy bears and one package of peanuts. Not a whole lot of food type items. The soda's were $5.50 each I believe and my son drank one and the next day the bar receipt was there for me to sign. I don't the cost of the other things except that they were really expensive.

Got on the ship, got in our room, saw the list and price of the items in the fridge. :eek:

Saw there was a small small box of pringle's missing from the inventory, saw the almost immediate charge on our cabin bill.

Requested to have it emptied , requested to have the charge removed, got the promise it would be ....

I had to pay for it :mad: Next cruise I have it emptied as soon as we get on board.

Started a tread on CC and I got a few response that people had been wrongly charged for items to their account.

here is a list I found on webshots not sure how old it is. hope it helps give you an idea, also not sure if it is the same for all now, on the spirit 09 we had nothing in our fridge. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2823771650051977359cflGrd

did you have a fridge on the Spirit? I have never seen them except for special requests for medical reasons. We had a balc cabin on the Spirit, not fridge.

We have been on the Spirit twice, same room 6035, the first time no fridge, the second time it was there under the desk area but nothing in it. The person before us may have requested it and they just didn't remove it.

ok, that explains it. I was beginning to think I was losing it faster than I am..LOL

Archived