Princess Book Club

paul929207

Anyone know how far in advance they announce the books? Today they have September 2010 thru April 2011 on their website.
They should be refreshing it soon. I've found that how well the book club is organized or managed depends on the CD. On the Crown last September, they didn't have the books so no book club. On the Sapphire last month, they announced the book club discussion in the first night's Patter for the first day at sea. (Who had time to get and read the book in the first 24 hours? Geez!) When I went to the library, it was closed. Very poorly done. :(

Something I'm doing on our Star cruise next year is to organize a book club among our roll call. I've been on a cruise where this was done, where we met at afternoon tea and had over 20 people come, having such a great time discussing the book that we were the last in the room.

Thanks Pam. We leave about the first of April and are gone till late May. I would like to get the two books ahead of time to read.

Paul As we have an active roll call is it worth selecting a book prior to your trip starting and we can then find out what's on board. Jane

Paul As we have an active roll call is it worth selecting a book prior to your trip starting and we can then find out what's on board. Jane

Princess organizes and selects a book for the club to discuss during the month. I have the book for April (Jane Eyre), but they have not listed a book for May.

I hope to listen to the book club selection for March 14 on the Grand. I like audible books and we have a long drive from south AL to Lauderdale to listen to the book and be ready for the book club. Just a thought if you like audio books. :)

Archived