Indy

Delighted to hear that - what ports did you visit

ditto to above, we've just had 18 wonderful nights and have booked another 18 again for Jan 12 :D We could be here all night extolling the virtues of Indy, is there specific info you are after and have you had a chance to read the review section

:)

Its was the "ultimate med" so, in no particular order (I'm bound to forget one!)...Lisbon, Palma, Barcelona, Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Rome, Naples, Cagliari, Gibraltar & Cadiz.

We've been on Indy before to the Canaries and thinking about the Spain/Canaries in October, but I am disappointed they have left off Lanzarote and replaced it with La Coruna, I loved the volcanic/moonscapes of Lanzarote and think La Coruna is too close to Vigo as the excursions overlap.

Sounds really great-definitely beats getting up and off to work each day.

What was the weather like?

Its was the "ultimate med" so, in no particular order (I'm bound to forget one!)...Lisbon, Palma, Barcelona, Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Rome, Naples, Cagliari, Gibraltar & Cadiz.

We've been on Indy before to the Canaries and thinking about the Spain/Canaries in October, but I am disappointed they have left off Lanzarote and replaced it with La Coruna, I loved the volcanic/moonscapes of Lanzarote and think La Coruna is too close to Vigo as the excursions overlap.

The INDY is the newest of the Freedom class ships..We have sailed on her twice, both 8 night eastern caribbean..We were sad to see her leave Florida and hope we have a chance to sail on her again..somewhere:)

Have you looked at the Reviews Board? There are hundreds of reviews, which will help pass the time until you sail. You will also know what to do or avoid on board and if you study the deck plans you'll know your way around before you sail.:)

Archived