Sun Restaurant Question

We're taking the Pacific Coastal repositioning cruise on the Sun on May 3, and had a restaurant question. When we were on the Star to Alaska last summer we enjoyed the fish and chips and other menu items in the Blue Dolphin, which was open 24 hours per day with freshly cooked to order snacks and light meals. Is there a similar restaurant on the Sun? I haven't seen anything like it in my research, but was hoping someone who has sailed on the Sun might know.

Thanks,

Cruise 'n Shopper

The Garden Cafe is open almost all the time but its not excatly the same as the what you mentioned. One thing that is easy to miss but a favorite of ours is Las Ramblas Tapas bar. They don't serve all the time but they really have some yummy stuff. There has been some talk of changing it though.

No Blue Lagoon for those late night fish and chips. That was added to the STAR Dawn and next the Jewel. I have been on the Sun a couple of times including Alaska last Summer (pictures below) and the Dawn 4 times. There are things I like better about each ship.

I did miss the Blue lagoon on the Sun. But as stated above you can always drop by the Garden Cafe. Tapas is great but has limited hours. If the weather is good and when the ship is in the Carb. The Great outdoor cafe is one thing the Star and Dawn don't have. Great spot to eat breakfast. Looking at the Jewel (same class as Star) they added that outdoor eating area.

More info then you wanted the simple answer - No :cool:

Thanks everyone. I'll miss the fish 'n chips and the other great snacks from the Blue Lagoon' date=' but we'll manage to consume enough calories to keep us going anyway![/quote']

As shoreguy said, try the tapa bar; no fish and chips, but great tapas. We made an entire meal out of them one night; that plus a few glasses of wine. LOl NMNita

Archived