Minneapolis to New york LGA airport $414 plus tax on Delta

thesawch

We are going from Minneapolis to La Gaurdia airport for July 23 to 30 th 2011.Delta has seats for 414 plus tax.I am from Canada and driving down to Minneapolis and is this a good deal or should I wait yet before booking. I never have flown from a US city to another US city so I do not know what the prices are like.All I know that is about half the price flying from Canada to NYC. Any advice on what to pay and when to purchase airline tickets is appreciated.Its a direct flight... AA is a little cheaper but the plane leaves minneapolis like at 6:30 AM which maybe a little early for us... Thanks

We are going from Minneapolis to La Gaurdia airport for July 23 to 30 th 2011.Delta has seats for 414 plus tax.I am from Canada and driving down to Minneapolis and is this a good deal or should I wait yet before booking. I never have flown from a US city to another US city so I do not know what the prices are like.All I know that is about half the price flying from Canada to NYC. Any advice on what to pay and when to purchase airline tickets is appreciated.Its a direct flight... AA is a little cheaper but the plane leaves minneapolis like at 6:30 AM which maybe a little early for us... Thanks

FYI, I am finding $324.00 rt, tax included from Eau Claire (EAU), thru Chicago(ORD) to Newark(EWR) for your dates. (United Airlines)

That sounds like a pretty good fare. With what's going on in the Middle East I would jump on that, the price of oil is climbing fast and many of the US airlines have been raising their fares of late.

414 plus tax.I am from Canada and driving down to Minneapolis and is this a good deal or should I wait yet before booking. I never have flown from a US city to another US city so I do not know what the prices are like.All I know that is about half the price flying from Canada to NYC.

If it is 1/2 the price of flying from your home airport in Canada, I would go ahead and book it. Fares might go lower, but they might also go higher, and you're already saving a bunch of money by doing this. Go for it.

Can you probably get the same prices flying out of GFK/Grand Forks,ND or FAR/Fargo,ND; and save yourself some driving

Just checked - AA has $343 roundtrip from MSP to LGA. I also would check Sun Country, Southwest, and Air Tran.

Those fares seem very high to me and ordinarily, I would suggest waiting for a sale. But with current oil prices and trends, it's hard to tell....

Archived