What are you looking forward to?

navybaby1113

What food item are you most looking forward to on your next cruise?

My two favorites were the fresh baked banana bread on the breakfast buffet. ( this was on the CCL Legend) It was some of the best banana bread that I have ever had. They had it over on the bakery area with the muffins and breakfast rolls.

My second favorite is the Eggplant-Mozzerella cheese appitizer in the MDR. It was FANtastic!!!! Next time I may order 2 :D

PS: OP, enjoy your Inspiration cruise !!!!

My two favorites were the fresh baked banana bread on the breakfast buffet. ( this was on the CCL Legend) It was some of the best banana bread that I have ever had. They had it over on the bakery area with the muffins and breakfast rolls.

My second favorite is the Eggplant-Mozzerella cheese appitizer in the MDR. It was FANtastic!!!! Next time I may order 2 :D

PS: OP, enjoy your Inspiration cruise !!!!

I have never seen the banana bread. I'll have to keep an eye out!

And thanks! I see you're sailing on her later this year. I'll be posting a review when I get back if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...
The Parpadelle and Mushroom pasta in Portofino. :D

YES!! That's exactly what I was going to say. I love the truffle flavor in the sauce. I noticed that they also serve it the first night on RCCL ships in the main dining room.

• 2 weeks later...

navybaby, I love your avatar. I've seen it for years and have always thought it, but never told you. :)

On RCI, I love their little fruit tarts. They have "sanding sugar" (bigger crystals) on the outside of them and they are just delicious. I've seen them only on embarkation day on 2 cruises, so I'm always on the lookout. Their sugar-free Key Lime Pie is also to die for.

I also adore the Fettuccine Alfredo on Princess, best I've ever had in my life. I ordered a small plate as a side dish every night at dinner. I know..... I know..... :o....

Archived