Enjoyable experience in Belize

Life's Precious

Our day started just as planned as we had discussed over email for our tour with NCQ Belize Adventure Tours. Nacho even called us in Canada from Belize to talk instead of email. It was so much more personal.

Nacho and Cynthia met us exactly where they said they would be. They made sure that we were extremely safe throughout the whole entire tour. We had Cynthia, who is Nacho’s wife, for our driver and Nacho who sat in the passenger seat was our source of information. Nacho is a licensed and insured tour guide in Belize. He has a very extensive source of information about Belize and everywhere we went. I learned more in this port with the extensive knowledge that Nacho had than in any other port.

We started our tour and we wanted to go and see the Mayan Ruins. We were off to see the Altun Ha Mayan Ruins. Along the way, Nacho told us as much information about Belize and the surrounding area. I was amazed with the amount of information he knew. While we were at the Altun Ha Ruins, Nacho remained our tour guide for the ruins as well. He was very knowledgeable. We spent a lot of times at the ruins and were able to climb some of them. We went on the biggest ruin in the site, which had a sacrificial landing. We saw tours come and go as fast as possible while we were able to spend as much time as we wanted.

When we were done at the Altun Ha, we were on our way back to Belize. We asked Nacho and Cynthia if we could stop by a local store to pick up a couple things. It was not a problem. Our party was of 1 child- 7 years old and 6 adults. We all enjoyed Nacho and Cynthia’s company as well as their tour.

While returning to Belize, Cynthia noticed an iguana in the tree on the side of the road. She pulled over so my daughter could look at it. We sure saw a lot of different things while in Belize and Nacho and Cynthia sure made sure that we had the most out of our tour.

Nacho and Cynthia sure made our time in Belize wonderful and enjoyable. When I return to Belize, I will be going with Nacho and Cynthia again. They have given me the best interest of wanting to return. I will be definitely going back and when I do I will sure be in contact with them.

They took our safety number 1. I will never forget this tour. I can’t thank them enough for the delightful day and tour we all had.

The speak fluent English and are native to Belize so they know everything about the area.

Nacho and Cynthia are the best.

Archived