Oasis Photo Book

tadurham

I've seen some posts about a photo book that you can purchase on Oasis. Is it full of the photos they take of you all over the place (getting on the ship, getting off the ship, at the dinner table, etc....)? What is the cost? Is it worth it?

Here's what I remember...in order for it to be worth it you will want to take all the photos that the ships photographer takes...formal, casual, dinner, boardwalk, in front of the car on the royal promenade, outside arriving in ports, etc. The reason is the book is already made to include those photos and it doesn't look right without most of the photo opportunities. We had a few done and thought the book was well done...pages with different photos of the ship, ports, etc.

The photos are already a bit expensive...$19.95 for an 8x10 i think? When you get a lot of the onboard photos done, and you can have several, by buying the photo book you end up saving quite a bit. It's not a photo album, but an actual book of your on board photos mixed in with their premade photos. Pretty neat. Next time we do that we'll be sure to do all the photos and we know it will be worth it :-)

I've seen some posts about a photo book that you can purchase on Oasis. Is it full of the photos they take of you all over the place (getting on the ship, getting off the ship, at the dinner table, etc....)? What is the cost? Is it worth it?

It is a hard cover book with 20 pages in it. The first page has you picture of you taken before you board. Page 2 and 3 have pictures of different parts of the ship. page 4 and 5 are special nights to celebrate the journey. page 5 and 7 are of the Opus dinning room. Page 8 and 9 are of the boardwalk. page 10 and 11 are of Central Park. Page 12 and 13 are of the sports deck.Page 14 and 15 are just about other things. page 16 and 17 was of St. Maarten., Page 18 and 19 was of St. Thomas, Page 20 was of Nassau, On each page you can insurt a picture of you take by the ship people, but it has to be in one of the places that is in the book., Like your dinnning room picture, You picture that is taken at the ports. So if you are thinking of something like this make sure you look for the ship people taking pictures in different parts of the ship. Have them take a picture of you always so that you can get a picture on one of the pages. You can't put a picture of you dinning on the sports page or one in the ports page. That is why have them take a picture where ever. You can then go get a book made the day before you leave. I started one on Wed so that I know what I needed. I paid I think 100.00 for it and love it because it is so nice just to have it to show other people and not have to did out pictures one at a time. I hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Archived