3 night menu

bluehenfan

I have been on a lot of longer cruises and never had a problem finding out about dinner menus. In April I will be on my 1st 3 night cruise and have found several postings asking about menus on these shorter cruises, but no replies that gave much information. I am taking a relative who has never been on a cruise, and she is so excited. She would love to know what kind of goodies will be on dinner menu. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks !!

I know people have posted menus here in the past. I tried googling Carnival Cruise Line menus

http://www.guidetocaribbeanvacations.com/cruise/carnival_cruise_menus.html

and came up with this. The website may end up being zapped, because I suspect there is some travel planning involved there...

Take the menus as a guide, as they are a number of years old, and I can see changes that were made on my last cruises.

If you find more recent menus, the first night of every Carnival cruise has the same menu. the second night of a three day cruise will be elegant night, and have the Captain's Welcome dinner, with lobster. It's possible that the last night of every cruise has the same menu, but I can't tell you what is on it. Remember, Google is your friend. EM

Thank you for info. I didn't know all ships had same 1st night menu - I learn something new every day on this site ! Yes, I know Google is my friend, but when it comes to 3 night menus the examples were very,very old or no 3 night menus, just copies of 7 nite or more. ; -( Again, thanks for taking the time to answer my posting.

If it is really important to your friend, go to the roll call boards and post on one of the three day cruises asking if someone would be willing to bring back copies of the menus and scan/email to you, or scan and post. EM

• 2 weeks later...

All of the three night cruises I have been on were just days 1-3 of the seven day menu. Last spring I took a three day on the Imagination. I was on the Imagination again in August but on the 4 night cruise. I was expecting to see days 4-7 menus, but I didn't. It was days 1-4.

Archived