Fantastic Fun on Fascination 2/19-2/24 including Discovery Launch....TONS of Pictures

tmt218

tmt218 - loving the review, those pictures of DD in the water are beautiful !!

(looks like some of my fellow cruisers for the upcoming Fascination MAY 14th are also following this review !! HEY YA'ALL :D 71 more days !! )

Thank You. My DM and DD get so tired of all the pictures I take. But you have to take many to get some great ones. I have learned not to delete any until you upload them on the computer. I was suprised that this one came out like it did.

SweetandSassyCruise2011155.jpg

It suprised us both. I was trying to make her pose and the wave just came up out of no where.

So we HAD to go back to the ship. Sniff Sniff.....

I went out to the balcony to take more photos.

Workers packing up for the day. The water sports rental hut

SweetandSassyCruise2011081.jpg

Cabana 6 on the right and cabana 7 on the left

SweetandSassyCruise2011080.jpg

More cabanas- not sure the numbers

SweetandSassyCruise2011078.jpg

I think this is the horse stable area

SweetandSassyCruise2011077.jpg

SweetandSassyCruise2011060.jpg

Not sure what this is either sorry. It's near the stable area

SweetandSassyCruise2011063.jpg

Another picture of the ship bar. You can see the building behind it to the right. That's where the food pavillions are.

SweetandSassyCruise2011074.jpg

Sorry that they aren't in order or all together. Photobucket didn't upload them in order. Plus they are from 2 different cameras.

More cabana photos

SweetandSassyCruise2011187.jpg

From Rt to Lft # 6 #7 #8

SweetandSassyCruise2011186.jpg

#8 and #9 with the bathroom behind them.

SweetandSassyCruise2011184.jpg

#10 and #11

SweetandSassyCruise2011183.jpg

Still hanging on...

FascinationCruiseFeb2011103.jpg

Gone...

FascinationCruiseFeb2011105.jpg

FascinationCruiseFeb2011106.jpg

After watching the sun go down. I got ready for dinner. Tonight was the past guest party. I think it started at 7 maybe 7:15. I was excited to go. I had never been before but this was my 3rd Carnival cruise. Not sure why I didn't go last time maybe I didn't think of it then. Off we go. Free drinks yipee. I had 2 of these. They were something melon...

FascinationCruiseFeb2011119.jpg

They were yummy and for me strong. I am not much of a drinker. I would have had more but the drink waiters didn't come by very often. DM had 2 of these

FascinationCruiseFeb2011120.jpg

My DD and her friend got into the food/drink picture taking and took pictures of their food and drink.

FascinationCruiseFeb2011122.jpg

They were drinking fruit punch. They both thought it was gross. The appitizers were a chicken salad baguette and cold tomato "paste" on melba toast. The chicken salad was ok. The tomato paste thing was nasty. It reminded me of tomato paste out of the can slapped on a piece of toast. LOL We watched the movie of ships and the cute little girl doing the drawing. Didn't win. Then it was time for dinner.

javamom was it your DD that did a review from your Dec cruise? Your DS and DD graduated fro Ga Tech. Is that right?

Yes, DD posted a review. We had a blast. The cruise was to celebrate DS and DD graduations, but they graduated from Berry College and Gainesville State, respectively. My Son-in-law is a Ga Tech grad. :)

javamom was it your DD that did a review from your Dec cruise? Your DS and DD graduated fro Ga Tech. Is that right?

Yes, DD posted a review. We had a blast. The cruise was to celebrate DS and DD graduations, but they graduated from Berry College and Gainesville State, respectively. My Son-in-law is a Ga Tech grad. :)

Sunset pictures are wonderful....thank so much for the review:):):) We've been to HMC many times and had the Private Oasis twice..HMC is my fave place of all time...loving all the great pictures:):):)

Oh take me with you. Ha Ha! I am ready to go back.:D I live in Dahlonega. Where do you live?

I hope time flies for you and you have a good time. Where are you going that week?

Glad that you like the review. Thanks for reading. I have a ton more to come.

I live in Canton, so not to far from you... we are going to Freeport and Nassau..I really wanted to go to HMC, but I will take what I can get..

i'm so ready to go. I totally love the review and pictures.

come on along with us, the more the merrier :D

I'm sure the Bahamas can handle a few more people from North Ga...:)

great review.

took my wife for her 40th birthday surprise trip last fall and we're taking our kids for their first cruise over the 4th of July weekend. Really like HMC. Wish our cruise included that.

If you dont mind me asking what did you do in Nassau? We are going June 20th for our honeymoon and havent decided on what to do there. We think that we want to do a beach day but not sure where yet.

BTW- great review!!

Well, tmt218, you did get me. I'm the one with the faded jeans, pink shirt and denim jacket. As you can tell, I'm holding the camera in front of my face - it's usual spot. :rolleyes:That is our red Honda Fit parked on the beach... :D

Are you sure you are not the one behind the red Honda grabbing that guys butt?? lol

tmt218- thank you for the review! You are making me hungry for the food with all of your pictures!

Loved your review! It was great!! Do you mind if I ask what type of camera you used? The pictures were so clear, especially the ones of your DD in the water - they were fabulous! :)

I'm asking because the last time I was at HMC I dropped my camera in the sand with the lens open and it hasn't worked since. :( I am wanted to get another camera before my cruises this summer.

Your review is fantastic. It makes me wish I could leave now and get on the boat. Time seems to be moving slower the closer it gets. The pictures are great and I hope when I go I can get some great pics like that. Thanks for the review.

Ah ok. I live in Dahlonega home of North Georgia College and State University.

Archived