Attention Canadians! Book now and pay in full.

thesawch

I paid in full early for my 2 cruises I have booked for July on the Glory out of NY and my Miracle Cruise for next Febuary as the Canadian dollar is at almost 1.03 US. It sure beats the days of a 80 to 90 cent dollar. I think its a good time to book on the early saver and pay in full in case the dollar goes south and drops. The thing will be the airfare but my NY air tickets are bought and the tickets will go on sale for Ft Lauderdale. in a few weeks for next febuarys cruise so I have lots of time to shop for them.

I paid in full early for my 2 cruises I have booked for July on the Glory out of NY and my Miracle Cruise for next Febuary as the Canadian dollar is at almost 1.03 US. It sure beats the days of a 80 to 90 cent dollar. I think its a good time to book on the early saver and pay in full in case the dollar goes south and drops. The thing will be the airfare but my NY air tickets are bought and the tickets will go on sale for Ft Lauderdale. in a few weeks for next febuarys cruise so I have lots of time to shop for them.

If only I could. My 1st cruise in 1999 the $ was about .65. It cost me $1500 for $1000 in tcs. So that $5.00 beer was $7.50 for me.

Are you sure the CDN $ isn't going to go higher ? :confused:

I'm not sure of anything except the credit card bandits charge a 2.5 % fee for US purchases.

Just in Vermont and with CDN $ at 102 still "owed" on purchases.

Hint if you can't or don't want to book now open an U.S. dollar Canadian bank account and buy some U.S. dollars and deposit.

Did this when the dollar was good rate when I lived up there.

I couldn't agree more. Open up a US account and top it up on days like today:D

Are you sure the CDN $ isn't going to go higher ? :confused:

I'm not sure of anything except the credit card bandits charge a 2.5 % fee for US purchases.

Just in Vermont and with CDN $ at 102 still "owed" on purchases.

If it goes higher great.If it's falls not so great.when ever it's at par is always a good deal!

Archived