Help with The Gem cabin 5067

Olstick

I Just put a hold on room 5067, an inside cabin, sailing in Feb out of NYC. I was wondering if anyone has booked this room in the past or one close by on the 5th floor. In looking at the deck plans The room seems to be below The martini and beer bar on deck 6 My biggest concern is any noise that might come from the entertainment areas above. I would greatly appreciate the experiences you might have had in booking a cabin in that area of the ship. Many thanks in advance for your input.

I've been in 5567 and other cabins on the port side. No noise from above deck 6 on port side at all. My only complaint is that there is noise from below especially on port days as deck 4 is where you disembark the ship at certain ports. The security team sets up their equipment very early in the morning and you will hear occasional strange noises. Hope this helps. If the price is right go for deck 5.

Thanks so much for posting this. We are booked in 5567 and I have been worried about the noise. Since we will be docked in Bermuda for 3 days, we won't have to worry about noises from below.

Archived