Cabin 1021 on the Conquest

Marinegal

Has anyone here ever stayed in cabin 1021 on the Panorama Deck of the Conquest? I'm just curious about possible noise from the gym. Please let me know your past experience in this cabin. Thanks!!

We haven't been in that specific cabin, but have been on Panorama Deck 1049 and 1051 and we absolutely loved it, no problem with noise.

It was so convenient to Lido Deck and also Camp Carnival for our daughter. Would book it again in a heartbeat!

We haven't been in that specific cabin, but have been on Panorama Deck 1049 and 1051 and we absolutely loved it, no problem with noise.

It was so convenient to Lido Deck and also Camp Carnival for our daughter. Would book it again in a heartbeat!

Hey...Thanks for responding. We've been in 1039 and LOVED the location, but I'm concerned about this cabin because of the gym.

Anyone???

Stayed with my parents which is the person that posted above this one :D I have to point out the one and only thing that bothered me with that deck. On the night they had the deck party the wind was blowing really bad and the outside door on to the Lido deck would not stay closed so the party noise was coming in the hall and into the room. I went and closed it twice bc the next day was Grand Cayman (favorite place ever!!!) at 7am. But other than that one little thing it was perfect. Just a good excuse to have to go to the deck party, right? :D And now I can make it even more fun that night, I can drink on the boat finally in July :p

Archived