Young Adult Cruise Line?

zodiacs

My friends and I (all about 25 years old) are planning on doing a cruise for our quarter century birthdays. I was curious what is a good line to book one for? It'll be our first time, we'd like ideally for it to be filled with singles and a younger crowd. Ideally it would depart in or around California, though we're just starting to search now and would like to have it between may - july.

Carnival probably has the youngest pax, but tring to apease the others so it doesnt become a party ship.

If anyone is under 21, they have to share a cabin with someone over 25.

i.e. you might want to look for Carnival Paradise for a short inexpensive cruise or Carnival Splendor for a 7 day cruise.

I don't think you'll find any cruiseline that caters only to the "young" crowd and/or singles....

The less expensive lines will have more younger folks, since many can't afford the "luxury" lines at this point in their lives (although, some can afford it...good for them!)..

The best thing is to pick the line you think will work best for you, and then search out the others in your age group once aboard (or during your "pre-cruise" stage, on this boards Roll Calls)

There will be a wide range of ages and folks on every cruise, unless it's a "charter"...you'll find folks who enjoy the things you do, and will have a fabulous time!

Carnival will attract younger people and young families.

Princess will attract younger married people (it's the Love Boat).

I do agree, though, that you will have a range of ages on the ship from young kids all the way through retired people no matter what line you go with. Some destinations do tend to attract different age groups as well, however, I have a feeling that you will have a good mix on a cruise on the west coast of Mexico.

You may want to find a TA that specializes in cruises to help you find the best cruise for you

There are TA online sites where you click on the calif port you want to leave from and can see all the choices.

I really dont get why you would need a TA to do this for you. If you read just even a little bit on CC, you would find out more than a TA would be able to tell you in a brief conversation. TAs are just people and as biased as you or me toward their favorite line.

Archived