toiletries

lewje

Yes, all cabins receive little bottles of shampoo, hair conditioner, body lotion and hard milled barsoap by hydro-minerale (lightly lemongrass scented), also cotton balls & Q-tips. This is inside,o/s & regular balcony.

I believe Aquaclass has Elemis. Think they may also have shower gel (I use my shampoo as body shampoo :) )

Yes, all cabins receive little bottles of shampoo, hair conditioner, body lotion and hard milled barsoap by hydro-minerale (lightly lemongrass scented), also cotton balls & Q-tips. This is inside,o/s & regular balcony.

I believe Aquaclass has Elemis. Think they may also have shower gel (I use my shampoo as body shampoo :) )

I was wondering about this and once "Cruisecritic" was there to help!

Happy Cruising!

We are on the Solistice on 4/3

Separate shampoo & conditioner

I have, in the last couple of yrs been on Solstice, Century & Eclipse in both inside & balcony cabins & have never gotten body gel or "shampoo" -- just use the hair shampoo for my body.

Separate shampoo & conditioner

I have, in the last couple of yrs been on Solstice, Century & Eclipse in both inside & balcony cabins & have never gotten body gel or "shampoo" -- just use the hair shampoo for my body.

The little bottles all look somewhat similar and sometimes the assistant stewards don't look too closely. So, you look at them and make sure you have everything you need. If not, contact your cabin steward. You should get separate shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. All replenished as needed.

We were in Aqua Class on the Solstice and the toiletries were the same (the lemongrass scented Hydro-Minerale - no complaints, they were nice) I think however there were one or two extra items - a lip balm and a spray (think it was a spritz for the face?) - making AQ's "upgraded toiletries" per the cabin information.

Archived