Oasis Interior Cabin Question

The interior cabins on deck 11 on the Oasis - the ones that are across the hall from the balcony cabins - does anyone know if the door to the cabin opens into the hallway where it would be across the hall from the balcony cabins or does it open on the other side into an interior hallway?

I know this is a strange question, but we are looking to book the family interior on deck 11 for my 5 kids and then my DH and I would book across the hall in a balcony. Obviously this wouldn't be good if the doors open on the other side into the hallways with all the middle interior rooms. This is the best way that I can explain it without posting the deck plans on here, which I have no idea how to do:o.

It's on deck 11 forward, before the the interior balconies start. Theres a big bunch of interior cabins all the way forward, I think deck 11 may be the highest deck that has them.

Archived