Great deal on the Dream

MAO

for one low price it appears that I am sailing on the

Dream January 14th 2012 all by my self!!;):D (me and my SIL)

I sure hope that there will still be crew to wait on me and clean up our cabin!:p

Looking for reviews, only a few out there...am I missing some?

Thanks

Happy Sailing All!!

Thanks! will check out that review:)

Seems everyone is the week before or after.....But thats ok, like I said "great deal" ship all to myself:D (we do like to meet new people tho)

November/early Dec rates are actually cheaper :) That is when I want to book but scared I won't get cheap Airfare

It was a toss-up between the Dream and the Miracle...the Miracle won !

We booked our Nov. flights in early January, and looked at T.O. and Buffalo / Niagara flights. Ended up with all things considered, a better deal out of T.O. I booked through Air Miles and for 2700 Air Miles and $186 in taxes, I have a return flight to Ft. Lauderdale the day before sailing.

Parents booked Air Can for $548 ea. If you check the trip central dot ca website, it will compare all of the airlines for you. You can also check Buffalo departures too.:)

It was a toss-up between the Dream and the Miracle...the Miracle won !

We booked our Nov. flights in early January, and looked at T.O. and Buffalo / Niagara flights. Ended up with all things considered, a better deal out of T.O. I booked through Air Miles and for 2700 Air Miles and $186 in taxes, I have a return flight to Ft. Lauderdale the day before sailing.

Parents booked Air Can for $548 ea. If you check the trip central dot ca website, it will compare all of the airlines for you. You can also check Buffalo departures too.:)

we did Destiny last November and flew out of Buffalo, paid $815 for four of us, great deal...will be more this year as we pay for our Infant Daughter, but either way will be cheaper than out of Pearson. Spirit does flights out of the Falls but whacko flight times over night, etc. Once more November fares come out we hope to be able to book. Prices have gone up out of Buffalo as well, but either way much cheaper for 5 than out of Toronto...

for fun I looked at flights out of Pearson the day before the cruise we want: for 5 of us $3000 after tax...out of Buffalo an average deal would be half of that out of Buffalo flying US Air, Air Tran, Jet Blue or Southwest...crazy!

Here's mine. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...2#post28247472

Have you tried the Roll Call Board for your sailing date? If there's none there for your date, start one yourself. It's easy.

I just checked and you have already started one. Give it time. Our last cruise took quite a while before people started joining the roll call.

Thanks for the reviews folks:) And the encouragement from RWolver!!

We do often pay top $$ for flights that time of Jan. and it stinks but usually we get a good cruise deal and we kinda have a tradition of going that week. Just happy to be able to cruise;)

Thanks for the chatter...really boring over on that roll call by myself:D

Thanks for the reviews folks:) And the encouragement from RWolver!!

We do often pay top $$ for flights that time of Jan. and it stinks but usually we get a good cruise deal and we kinda have a tradition of going that week. Just happy to be able to cruise;)

Thanks for the chatter...really boring over on that roll call by myself:D

I think I remember your name from the Miracle waiters roll call. We did the first one and than the second and third ones the dates just dont work out for us.

Wanted to do the Aruba one but unfortunately just didnt work out.

golfadj, yes, many of the waiters are friends from the Freedom cruise 2 years ago. Great bunch of people and I know they are going to have a blast, date didn't work out for us either:(

Archived