Already Booked My Cruise -- Too Late to Book Airfare Through NCL???

beekrock

I'm sure they would love to work with you on that if you called them up. However, in my experience, it was more expensive to go through NCL usually. The exception is when they have some kind of big promotion, and even that is somewhat dependent on what city you live in.

I booked and paid the deposit on the cruise only about a month ago. I now want to book the airfare through NCL. Am I too late to do so?

As you might have discovered, sometimes it's cheaper to book airfare through NCL. Not very often, but sometimes. I've done it twice.

It is not too late to have airfare through NCL added to your booking if your final payment date hasn't yet passed. You can add it up to the time of final payment.

There have been other postings regarding the inconvient flights and numerous stops when you book your flights with NCL. If you are fussy about your arrival time and flight schedules, NCL might not be the best choice just to save a couple of bucks.

Archived