10:25am flight out of Stockholm at cruise end...is this doable??

jud123

I will be disembarking the RCCL Vision of the Seas on August 6 (Frihamnen pier)...I have a flight scheduled to depart at 10:25am from ARN Stockholm airport. Just wandering if anyone has experienced making such an early flight, same day after disembarkation...If so, exactly what transportation method did you use to get from the pier to the airport and how much time did you have to spare. I know nothing about ARN. Is this a relatively easy airport to maneuver?? We are flying SAS, if that helps. The flight is a direct from ARN to Newark, NJ. I will appreciate any feedback and assistance...THANKS!!! :)

Its at least a 40 minute drive from the port to the airport. Assuming you want to be at the airport at least 90 minutes before the flight takes off you'll have to get off the ship with your luggage no later than say 8:15, have a car waiting for you and hope for no traffic.

Doable? Yes - if everything goes right.

Advisable? No way.

problem,,,called cruise line,,said 7 am dock ing not firm,,,had to allow one and half hr.for immigration,,etc...and suitcases,,,I changed flight and now don t have to worry thru whole cruise that I won t make it....didnt have to pay change fee,,since Luftansa waived because times were changed on booking...do check yours....seems a real stretch to get there for transatlantic flight,,needing 2 hrs.prior...advise to call cruiseline and check for yourself,,,better to be safe than sorry....good luck....;)

Its at least a 40 minute drive from the port to the airport. Assuming you want to be at the airport at least 90 minutes before the flight takes off you'll have to get off the ship with your luggage no later than say 8:15, have a car waiting for you and hope for no traffic.

Doable? Yes - if everything goes right.

Advisable? No way.

Agree 100%. It is doable if everything goes perfectly, but I sure would not want that hanging over my head.

Al

Archived