X Fan goes back to Royal after many years

Germancruiser

Michael, glad to read that you had a good time on RCCL. We've never done it, but think it might work for us as long as it's not the Caribbean.

See that you're on Constellation in October ...just before we sail on Silhouette on a TA. Have you sailed on the Solstice Class? Wonder how you think that compares, both with M class, and with RCCL.

Hope you are well.

Andrew

HI Andrew,

great to read from you. Hehe! Yes booked Connie in a few month. Always good to have a cruise booked, when one is just ending!

I think you will like the Solstice Class- even Silo is brand new then. See:

http://www.meyerwerft.de/page.asp?lang=d&main=2&subs=0&did=826

I loved the lounges and bars on board Solstice Class- the lawn club is just great to sit relax and read. Tuscany Grill has the nices views with those floor to ceeling windows in the aft of the ship.

What I really miss is a real prommenade deck on board Solstice Class, just parts of it- mostly the smoking area is not blockes from the live boats.

I am glad they stick with their Millenium Class of ships- since I love Milli Class ships and Radiance Class!

Greetings

Michael

Archived