wedding cruise Dream vs Victory???

nay6600

Hi, just want to share, I tried to book a date for the Dream for April 2012 and I had to go with my THIRD choice, April 21st was booked up, April 14th was booked up, so I had to hurry and book April 28th and I think I got the last slot for that trip. You may want to check the availability on the ships. I went with the Dream because it's the newest and biggest ship, and I've sailed on other Carnival ships in the past and this Dream has some features you don't usually see on other ships. Apparently the Dream has more options for photos too, something about them having their own photo something as opposed to some other ships. Some of our friends and family have never cruised before and some are very likely to never cruise again, I figure if I'm taking my elderly father and my fiancee is taking his elderly mother might as well make it the trip of a lifetime!

I got married on the Dream on March 5th. It was amazing. The Dream does have a photo studio that other ships don't have. The photographer Karel was wonderful, and the pictures he did completly shocked me. I'll upload them, but I would def recommend the Dream.

rclfan, congratulations! Great to hear you had a good experience, especially with the photos. I've heard nothing but great things about that Karel photographer, hopefully he's still there next year! Do you have any wedding review or photos posted anywhere of your wedding experience?

Archived