Private Tours which Include Beach Time

Crazyone123

I am looking for other tour operators that have good reputations.
For a private taxi tour I can also recommend Hubert Kingsale. If you google his name you will see many recommendations. huberttaxi83@hotmail.com

Does anyone have more information on binns.tours@yahoo.com or perhaps others?

Thanks.

David

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=27981048&postcount=5

Bully was already booked, but on a recommendation, we booked one with Sonny Binns of Binns Tours and it was fabulous! We saw everything there was to see and his price was really good, too. And he's such a nice guy as well. We were very pleased. His e-mail is binns.tours@yahoo.com

Have fun whatever you decide to do!

Maxi

For a private taxi tour I can also recommend Hubert Kingsale. If you google his name you will see many recommendations. huberttaxi83@hotmail.com

Thanks Arubalisa. You keep coming to the rescue time and time again.

I have more emails to send.

Thanks again.

David

Lisa, We are planning to go to Amsterdam Manor in Nov. Do you still recommend this a a day pass place? There will be a small group from our roll call. I know they have taxi's that hold 5 but do you know of any that are larger vans that will transport us there and back to the ship?

Lisa, We are planning to go to Amsterdam Manor in Nov. Do you still recommend this a a day pass place? There will be a small group from our roll call. I know they have taxi's that hold 5 but do you know of any that are larger vans that will transport us there and back to the ship?

I would contact the Amsterdam Manor directly for information on their day passes. You can email them at Frontdesk@AmsterdamManor.aw

Sonny Binns is a tour operator binns.tours@yahoo.com as far as he told me, is able to transport groups of up to 11 people.

Taxis as you already know can only take a maximum of 5 people.

I would contact the Amsterdam Manor directly for information on their day passes. You can email them at Frontdesk@AmsterdamManor.aw

Sonny Binns is a tour operator binns.tours@yahoo.com as far as he told me, is able to transport groups of up to 11 people.

Taxis as you already know can only take a maximum of 5 people.

Thanks Lisa, I had already contacted Amsterdam and they replied they still have the day passes $10pp, no need to order in advance.

I will contact Binns for info if we get a larger group together, otherwise I guess we would just take a couple of cabs. I know we can take the bus but think it would be more comfortable and easier for a cab and not that much more if you share.:)

Has anyone been to Amsterdam recently, is it still as nice as others have reported?

Thanks Lisa, I had already contacted Amsterdam and they replied they still have the day passes $10pp, no need to order in advance.

Has anyone been to Amsterdam recently, is it still as nice as others have reported?

Am I correct in thinking that Amsterdam Manor is on Eagle Beach (which is where we want to go on our day in Aruba) and, if so, what is the advantage of having day passes please? I've never heard of these before, sorry to be so thick but I'd appreciate someone enlightening me. :confused:

And if we get the bus to Eagle Beach, should we ask to be let off at that stop or would it be a different name even though the hotel is there?

Thank you so much.

We used Sonny in February and it was great, he is a really nice and funny person. Ask him about the lizard soup. We had a group of 30 and he was able to accommodate all of us using three vans. Each of his drivers were very good and friendly. I would highly recommend him.

Am I correct in thinking that Amsterdam Manor is on Eagle Beach (which is where we want to go on our day in Aruba)

Yes

and, if so, what is the advantage of having day passes please? I've never heard of these before, sorry to be so thick but I'd appreciate someone enlightening me. :confused:
The resort will sell a limited number of passes based upon availability. If they are available that day, it will includes use of a chaise lounges as well as a shade palapa.

And if we get the bus to Eagle Beach, should we ask to be let off at that stop or would it be a different name even though the hotel is there?

Thank you so much.

Ask the bus driver to stop at the Amsterdam Manor and sit near the front of the bus. Usually they will then signal you when you have arrived.

We are on the AZURA and will be in Aruba on 15th November and have already booked a tour with Bully. There are only the two of us so have room for 2 (or 3) more if any body is interested. My e-mail is in my profile or reply here.

Derek & Lynne

We are booked for Nov 16th.

Archived