Seating at Chops for 7+

While trying to book a party of 7 at Chops I was unable to do so online...

I called and was told that there are no tables of 7 in Chops on the Allure. I was told that 6 was the maximum size...

They suggested I book 5 at one table and 2 at another.... I found this ridiculous.

I find it very hard to believe they can't seat 7... Has anyone else experienced this?

In the past when we have needed a table for more than 6, we have made two reservations, then called RCI or emailed specialty dining and advised them that we would like the two tables seated together. We had a table for 9 at Chops on Freedom and had to book it as two separate reservations. I would at least get the reservations booked at the time and date you want and then work on having the tables seated together.

I would try either of these emails:

precruiseplanner@rccl.com

SpecialtyDiningReservations@rccl.com

Last week on the Allure we were seated next to a group of 20 who had two tables for ten. When they left, the staff reset the tables for smaller parties (a table of six came in next). They definitely can do ten, but I agree with Babyberger-book the time so you have it for everyone then call to arrange the larger table. Worst case, go see them on embarkation day.

Archived