Favorite thing from room service

Texanatheart

Carnival is pretty standard about what the room servie menu is, but my favorite thing to order from room service is coffee and croissants in the morning. This gives me the strength:D to make it to go up to the lido deck to get another cup of coffee and see the sun rise, and then back down to breakfast in the MDR.

Last year I sailed another cruise line and found it helpful to know what others liked to order from room service.

Does anyone have any favorite must have items from Carnival's room service? Do all ships offer the same items?

There's a chicken fajita thing that's pretty excellent, although eating two right before bed can lead to you gargling stomach acid in your sleep :(

My favorite is the sliced Strip Steak with Brie on a baguette... WONDERFUL!

:)

Mach,

Is the steak really medium rare? I don;t like steak that has more than a little pink inside, but otherwise this item has always sounded amazing.

Mach,

Is the steak really medium rare? I don;t like steak that has more than a little pink inside, but otherwise this item has always sounded amazing.

Yes ,it is very red ....why I decline for the BLT.I liked the old steak sandwich.

Mach,

Yep, it's not bloody in the least...

I forgot to include the picture, scroll back up.

Ok....I'm definitely gonna have to branch out my room service ordering on this next cruise. I usually get the Grilled Cheese which is really good...plus it's nice to get some potato chips with it! But the fajita wrap and the toast PB&J sounds really yummy!

Misty

My favorite is the sliced Strip Steak with Brie on a baguette... WONDERFUL!

IMG_2369.jpg

Is that a replacement for the roast beef and brie as another person mentioned? I loved the latter. Hoping the 'strip steak' and brie is on a par.

Breakfast - one BLT and one Turkey Sandwich to make an extra large Turkey BLT, one bagel & cream cheese with 2 orders of smoked salmon.

Pre-Dinner Snack - vegatables & dip

Late Night - Chicken Fajita Wrap & Grilled Zucchini, Portobello & Mozzarella on Focaccia bread

Man I am hungry!:cool:

Chips and Dip for watching movies in cabin when I 've had too much sun.

Cookies and brownies - best ever.

Nope - not really on menu but I do this every ship and I have no trouble. The chips are and dip is, just not together.

I just ask if they have cookies and they always send.

Archived