Whos Cruising and When ?

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Hi David, due to very serious illness (wife), will you please delete our Majestic Princess cruise on February 12 and Arcadia cruises on March 14  and April 12, thank you. 

Sorry to hear your news Les . Trust all goes well . 

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

Hi David, due to very serious illness (wife), will you please delete our Majestic Princess cruise on February 12 and Arcadia cruises on March 14  and April 12, thank you.  All cancelled prior to final payment, now the fun has begun with insurance claim.

Thanks again for what you do for us with these listings.

So sorry to read this Uncle Les she is in our thoughts.

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

Hi David, due to very serious illness (wife), will you please delete our Majestic Princess cruise on February 12 and Arcadia cruises on March 14  and April 12, thank you.  All cancelled prior to final payment, now the fun has begun with insurance claim.

I am very sorry to hear of your wife's illness. 😢 All the best to both of you.

4 hours ago, NSWP said:

So sorry to hear this Uncle Les Thoughts and prayers are with you  and your wife and trust all turns out well for you both.

Edited by gbenjo

11 hours ago, lyndarra said:

I was in the same position as you June last year. I really hope the outcome will be better for you than it was for me.

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  No light at the end of the tunnel here either, not wanting to dwell on it, but in our case - inoperable and terminal.  

Thanks again to all my CC friends for their thoughts and prayers.  There will be no more travel for us as we are uninsurable, but I hope to hang around here and contribute a little.

Edited by NSWP

47 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  No light at the end of the tunnel here either, not wanting to dwell on it, but in our case - inoperable and terminal.  

Thanks again to all my CC friends for their thoughts and prayers.  There will be no more travel for us as we are uninsurable, but I hope to hang around here and contribute a little.

Wasn't me, it was my wife.

Wow some of you book so far in advance!  Been battling health issues with my partner and finally have coverage so 

17 Feb 2020 Queen Elizabeth Syd-PNG-Syd 

Our first cruise - but  hes not fit enough for independent travel (yet). 

11 minutes ago, lissie said:

Wow some of you book so far in advance!  Been battling health issues with my partner and finally have coverage so 

17 Feb 2020 Queen Elizabeth Syd-PNG-Syd 

Our first cruise - but  hes not fit enough for independent travel (yet). 

Well done, enjoy.

So I had a call from Carnival and they cancelled my 2021 cruise Carnival Spirit - May 30th, 2021 - 7 nights - The Great Barrier Reef.

But that’s ok because we’ve booked a better one lol

Carnival  Spirit - May 16th, 2021 - 13 nights - Brisbane to Singapore.

if you didn’t mind updating the list please 😁

Edited by ReadyWaitingExcited

On 11/27/2019 at 9:48 AM, NSWP said:

So sorry to hear that your wife has an inoperable and terminal illness and that there will be no more travel for you.  You were such frequent adventurous travellers, not being able to travel, because you are uninsurable, is a double blow, at this sad time. 

Do hang around and continue to contribute your travel wisdom. 

On 11/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, NSWP said:

Sorry Les, missed your post on Tuesday. I was sad to hear the news of your wife's 

illness. Thinking of you both.

Good luck with your insurance claims.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

24 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Sorry Les, missed your post on Tuesday. I was sad to hear the news of your wife's 

illness. Thinking of you both.

Good luck with your insurance claims.

Leigh

Leigh, I truly appreciate your comments. Thank you.

20 hours ago, Kangakid said:

Uncle Les, my prayers are with you and your family at this time, you need to try and keep positive, and keep your spirits up......

cheers Vicki

Appreciate your thoughts Vicki, thank you.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:48 AM, NSWP said:

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  No light at the end of the tunnel here either, not wanting to dwell on it, but in our case - inoperable and terminal.  Thanks again to all my CC friends for their thoughts and prayers.  There will be no more travel for us as we are uninsurable, but I hope to hang around here and contribute a little.

Sending love and light Les for you both at this very very tough time... there's a small handful of long term members here whom I have always admired, you are one of them,  your cruising knowledge, wit and sense of humour will always be welcome.

Take care  Shiona

20 hours ago, badgerbill said:

Sending love and light Les for you both at this very very tough time... there's a small handful of long term members here whom I have always admired, you are one of them,  your cruising knowledge, wit and sense of humour will always be welcome.

Take care  Shiona

Thank you Shiona, your comments and thoughts are much appreciated. God bless you.

• Like 1

Uncle Les I met you both on QM2 and follow your travels on here.

The news is truly awful.

Having gone through it last year, hopefully successfully, I know the impact on me and those near and dear.

My thoughts are with you both and your family.

Adrian

Edited by Docker123

17 hours ago, Docker123 said:

Uncle Les I met you both on QM2 and follow your travels on here.

The news is truly awful.

Having gone through it last year, hopefully successfully, I know the impact on me and those near and dear.

My thoughts are with you both and your family.

Adrian

Hi Adrian, I truly appreciate your thoughts.  All the best to you and family.