Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Please look for and post on existing COVID-19 threads before posting a new one.
Kiwi Kruzer

Whos Cruising and When ?

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

The love on this thread is amazing.

Indeed it is Mr Gut, a lovely, caring bunch of people. Happy cruising to you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bon Voyage to those sailing away in December

 

 

Who  is cruising ?

 

A  list for Australian and NZers who  are  cruising,

both  locally and overseas on any Cruise Line

and  for overseas guests cruising down here to visit and cruise with us....

 

This  list is not intended to replace Roll Calls or Signatures,

it  is merely a summary of who has a cruise coming up.

Your  name will only be added, should you wish  it to be,

by  you posting personally.

You  can join the list by using the Post Reply button and giving us the

Departure Date,

the  Ship

and  the  Destination.

 

 

Who is cruising in December 2019

 

00 Dec … Rickster50 … 7 day Caribbean and 9 day Mississippi River cruise

06 Dec … Docker123 … Queen Elizabeth … Fremantle to Melbourne 8 nts

04 Dec … kowhairob … Seabourn Encore … Bali to Sydney

08 Dec … tillydog … Radiance of the Sea … New Zealand

13 Dec … windsor26 … Ruby Princess … New Zealand

20 Dec … ckl001 … Queen Elizabeth … Christmas/New Year ex Adelaide rtn

22 Dec … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra … Spectrum of the Seas … Japan and Phillipines

30 Dec … MargoK … Ruby Princess …  Auckland to Sydney 14 days

 

Who is cruising in  January 2020

 

04 Jan … jensue1 … Carnival Panorama  … Mexican Riviera

06 Jan … losfp … Diamond Princess ,,, SE Asia – Singapore to Tokyo

10 Jan … Jandex … Voyager of the Seas … Sth Pacific 12 nts

11 Jan … ReadyWaitingExcited … Carnival Panorama , Mexican Riviera 7 nts

12 Jan ... mum and son ... Sea Princess ... PNG 11 nights

14 Jan … Onedine … Carniva, Spirit … NZ

15 Jan … benjoon … Ovation of the Seas … NZ ex Sydney 9 nts

18 Jan … Team Alpha … Celebrity  Millennium … Asia ex Singapore rtn 14 nts

24 Jan … pacificlover … Sun Princess … Circle Indian Ocean 46 days

25 Jan … sandysu … Golden Princess … Adelaide to Melbourne 5 days

28 Jan … By The Bay … Pacific Explorer … Syd - Singapore - 14 days 

 

Who is cruising in  February 2020

 

02 Feb … datone … Sapphire Princess … SE Asia Grand Adventure 21 nts ex Singapore rtn

03 Feb … Lyndarra … Maasdam … Auckland/Sydney

07 Feb … geffric … Viking Orion … Auckland to Sydney

08 Feb … chezandy … Ruby Princess … Sydney to Sydney

09 Feb … cinogirl … Explorer Dream … Eden and Tasmania

09 Feb … beatleman … Radiance of the Seas … Sydney to Perth

11 Feb … Ruby Princess … New Zealand … 11 nights

12 Feb … Porky55 ..…… Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … Parsta27 … …..Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … Elorac123 …… Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra .… Majestic Princess … Sydney to Adelaide

12 Feb … Peacefulness ... Majestic Princess … Sydney to Melbourne

12 Feb … chezandy …… Majestic Princess … Sydney to Melbourne

12 Feb … zafra63 ……...… Golden Princess … NZ 13 days ex Melbourne rtn

12 Feb … Caitlinrennies … Golden Princess … NZ 13 days ex Melbourne rtn

15 Feb … Benjoon … Serenade of the Seas …Sydney to Fremantle

17 Feb … lissie … Queen Elizabeth … Sydney . PNG , Sydney

28 Feb … By The Bay … Pacific Explorer … Singapore - Syd- 14 days

28 Feb … suzbluz … Pacific Explorer … Singapore - Syd- 14 days

 

Who  is cruising in March  2020  

 

01 March … Lincoln Legend … Carnival Splendor … Sth Pacific

01 March … TrixieBel … Sapphire Princess … 11nt Asia out of Singapore 

02 March … Onedine … Carnival Spirit … NZ

03 March … sambasue63 … MSC Fantasia … Rio to Genoa 19 nts

14 March … Relaxing Robbies …Carnival Spirit … Melbourne to Sydney   2 nights

21 March … gbenjo … Sun Princess … PNG South Pacific

23 March … Onedine … Golden Princess … Cairns etc

24 March … Relaxing Robbies … Carnival Spirit …Sydney to Honolulu

30 March … mr walker … Voyager of the Seas … Sth Pacific 10 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in April 2020  

 

01 April ... Benjoon … Celebrity Solstice … Sth Pacific Tonga Samoa ex Auckland

09 April … DT1304 … Voyager of the Seas … Sth Pacific 10 nts

11 April … Swissmiss6253 … Ovation of the Seas … South Pacific

12 April … NSWP … Arcadia … Iberia and Canary Islands ex Southampton 14 nts

14 April … Carole2313 … Celebrity Solstice … Auckland to Sydney 11nts

15 April … ByTheBay ….  Sun Princess … Circle Pacific 77 nts

15 April … Cassie Zuzu … Sun Princess … Cassie Zuzu …  Circle Pacific 77 nts

15 April … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra …Sun Princess … Coastal

20 April … Tigerlily75 … Ovation of the Sea … Transpacific Sydney to Honolulu

25 April … StuartM … Sky Princess … Scandinavia and Russia Copenhagen rtn

25 April … Carole2313 … Celebrity Solstice … Sydney to Honolulu 14nts

 

Who  is cruising in May 2020  

 

16 May … StuartM … Crown Princess … Mediterranean Athens to Southampton

24 May ... OzKiwiJJ ... Crystal Symphony ... Western Europe Rome to Dover 26 nts

 

Who  is cruising in June 2020

 

14 June …    lyndarra … Westerdam … Alaska 7 days

 

 Who  is cruising in July 2020  

 

08 July … Doon3557 … NCL Epic … Western Mediterranean ex Rome

11 July … Nightowl50 … Crown Princess … Baltic ex Southampton rtn 14 nts

16 July … Doon3557 … NCL Dawn … Greek Islands ex Venice

19 July … MicCanberra … Jewel of the Seas … Baltic ex Stockholm 7 days

 

 Who  is cruising in August 2020  

 

01 August … Elorac123 … Pacific Dawn … Barrier Reef Discovery

05 August … Haoie … Pacific Aria … Vanuatu 10 days

21 August … Sparky74 ... Radiance of the Seas ... Northbound  Alaska & Hubbard Glacier 7 nights

26 August … phoenixx … Coral Princess … Vancouver to Whittier 7 days

30 August … cruiselover53 … Serenade of the Seas … Alaska

 

 Who  is cruising in September  2020  

 

04 Sep … chesterbear … Sky Princess … British Isles and Nth Europe Passage 15 days

06 Sep … cruiselover … Serenade of the Seas … TransPacific  … Vancouver to Hawaii

12 Sep … phoenixx …   … Whittier to Vancouver 7 nts

14 Sep … TravellingLiz … NCL Escape … Baltic

17 Sep … Sparky74 ... Serenade of the Seas ... TransPacific (Honolulu to Sydney) 17 nights

18 Sep … Esilef … Marvel River Cruise … Amsterdam to Budapest

19 Sep … Toryhere … Sea Dream II … Rome to Venice 11 nts

27 Sep … tb4 … Ovation of the Seas … Transpacific Hawaii to Sydney 19 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in October  2020  

 

05 Oct … ByTheBay  … Sun Princess … Bris/Syd 2 nts

05 Oct … mrwalker … Serenade of the Seas … Cruisn Country #10- Sth Pacific 8nts

06 Oct … benjoon … P&O Arcadia … Norway and Northern Lights ex Southampton rtn

07 Oct … chezandy … Sapphire Princess … Shanghai to Perth

07 Oct … Windsor26 … Regal Princess … Southampton to Singapore 38 days

12 Oct …. Megagirl … Pacific Adventure … Singapore to Sydney

15 Oct … sandysu … Island Princess … Search for thr Northern Lights  12 days

17 Oct … Blue Elephant … Regal Princess … Civitavecchia to Singapore   28 nights

17 Oct … a&s cruisers … Pacific Dawn … Papua New Guinea ex Brisbane rtn 10 nts

17 Oct … ReadyWaitingExcited … Ovation of the Seas … Adelaide and Hobart 7 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in November 2020  

 

04 Nov … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra … Radiance of the Seas … Singapore to Brisbane 12 nts

6 Nov … sandysu … Crown princess … Mediterannean and Greek Isles  17 days

29 Nov … zafra63 … Sapphire Princess … to Queensland from Melbourne

 

Who  is cruising in December  2020  

 

13 Dec … zafra63 … Sapphire Princes …  Sth Australia 7 days ex Melbourne rtn

22 Dec … DT1304 … Ovation of the Seas … Sth Pacific & NZ Christmas/NY cruise

23 Dec … Peacefulness … Celebrity Eclipse … Melb – NZ -  Melb

24 Dec … CRUISING ALONG …Celebrity Solstice … NZ 10 days

 

 Who  is cruising in January 2021 

 

03 Jan … pacificdaze … Celebrity Solstice … Pacific Islands 11 nts

15 Jan …. MicCanberra & RosieCanberra … CMV Vasco De Gama  Kimberley Cruise 10 nts

27 Jan … OzKiwiJJ ... Queen Elizabeth … NZ 13 nts

27 Jan … MicCanberra … CMV Vasca da Gama … Southern 5 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in February 2021 

 

24 Feb … Mariketa … Ovation of the Seas … NZ ex Sydney 15 nts

26 Feb … peacefulness … Regal Princess … Picton ex Auckland 4 nts

28 Feb … sueliz36 … Sapphire Princess … New Caledonia, Vanuatu 13 nts ex Melbourne

28 Feb … zafra63 … Sapphire Princess … New Caledonia, Vanuatu 13 nts ex Melbourne

 

 

 

 Who  is cruising in March 2021 

 

08 March … Elorac123 … Sun Princess … Northern Explorer

 

Who  is cruising in April 2021 

 

04 April … mr walker … Celebrity Solstice … Great Barrier Reef  11 nts

08 April … tb4 … Radiance of the Seas … Brisbane - New Caledonia -  Brisbane 8 nts

17 April … phoenixx … Serenade of the Seas … Sydney to Honolulu 19 nts Transpacific

18 April … MicCanberra … Celebrity Eclipse … Japan-Canada TransPacific 14 nts

 

Who  is cruising in May 2021

 

01 May ... OzKiwiJJ ... Sapphire Princess … Vanuatu and PNG 15 nts

16 May … ReadyWaitingExcited … Carnival Spirit - 13 nights - Brisbane to Singapore.

30 May … ReadyWaitingExcited … Carnival Spirit … Great Barrier Reef 7 nts

 

Who  is cruising in June 2021 

 

26 June … benjoon … Azamara Pursuit … Black Sea ex Athens rtn

 

Who  is cruising in October  2021

 

29 Oct … woodienz … Island Princess … Mediterranean

 

updated  to post no 3127

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feb 22 2020 ovation of the seas to the islands.

sept 18 2020 travel marvel Amsterdam to Budapest 

dec 22 2020 sapphire princess to New Zealand 

 

my father “mr I don’t do cruise ships” seems to have gotten over his dislike. Nagging me to book April 21.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

 

I have a couple to add for 2021

 

02 May 2021 ... Tigerlily75 ... Carnival Radiance 12 Days Panama Canal 

 

31 October 2021 ... Tigerlily75 ... Harmony of the Seas 14 Days Transatlantic 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David, you missed deleting NSW - Arcadia -12 April, Iberia & Canary Isles - ex Southampton, that is cancelled too. Thankyou.

 

Thank you again for all your effort on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David, please delete this cruise in 2021:

01 May ... OzKiwiJJ ... Sapphire Princess … Vanuatu and PNG 15 nts

Princess have cancelled this itinerary 😥

 

However we managed to get a guarantee cabin on this cruise in 2021 to replace it:

24 Apr ... OzKiwiJJ ... Pacific Princess … Sydney to Yokohama 24 nts

 Very happy with this as we really want to try Pacific Princess. 😊 

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Les, I'm so, so sorry to hear about your wife. My thoughts are with you both. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

 

I do hope you will continue to post on Cruise Critic, you have always provided excellent advise and pertinent comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Les, I'm so, so sorry to hear about your wife. My thoughts are with you both. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

 

I do hope you will continue to post on Cruise Critic, you have always provided excellent advise and pertinent comments.

I appreciate your words, thanks mate(s), merry Christmas to you.1332204061_Santa-dance1_www.free-avatars.com(1).gif.9370a3df28e60095ff2443f5565d6079.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 2:51 PM, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Bon Voyage to those sailing away in December

 

 

Who  is cruising ?

 

A  list for Australian and NZers who  are  cruising,

both  locally and overseas on any Cruise Line

and  for overseas guests cruising down here to visit and cruise with us....

 

This  list is not intended to replace Roll Calls or Signatures,

it  is merely a summary of who has a cruise coming up.

Your  name will only be added, should you wish  it to be,

by  you posting personally.

You  can join the list by using the Post Reply button and giving us the

Departure Date,

the  Ship

and  the  Destination.

 

 

Who is cruising in December 2019

 

00 Dec … Rickster50 … 7 day Caribbean and 9 day Mississippi River cruise

06 Dec … Docker123 … Queen Elizabeth … Fremantle to Melbourne 8 nts

04 Dec … kowhairob … Seabourn Encore … Bali to Sydney

08 Dec … tillydog … Radiance of the Sea … New Zealand

13 Dec … windsor26 … Ruby Princess … New Zealand

20 Dec … ckl001 … Queen Elizabeth … Christmas/New Year ex Adelaide rtn

22 Dec … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra … Spectrum of the Seas … Japan and Phillipines

30 Dec … MargoK … Ruby Princess …  Auckland to Sydney 14 days

 

Who is cruising in  January 2020

 

04 Jan … jensue1 … Carnival Panorama  … Mexican Riviera

06 Jan … losfp … Diamond Princess ,,, SE Asia – Singapore to Tokyo

10 Jan … Jandex … Voyager of the Seas … Sth Pacific 12 nts

11 Jan … ReadyWaitingExcited … Carnival Panorama , Mexican Riviera 7 nts

12 Jan ... mum and son ... Sea Princess ... PNG 11 nights

14 Jan … Onedine … Carniva, Spirit … NZ

15 Jan … benjoon … Ovation of the Seas … NZ ex Sydney 9 nts

18 Jan … Team Alpha … Celebrity  Millennium … Asia ex Singapore rtn 14 nts

24 Jan … pacificlover … Sun Princess … Circle Indian Ocean 46 days

25 Jan … sandysu … Golden Princess … Adelaide to Melbourne 5 days

28 Jan … By The Bay … Pacific Explorer … Syd - Singapore - 14 days 

 

Who is cruising in  February 2020

 

02 Feb … datone … Sapphire Princess … SE Asia Grand Adventure 21 nts ex Singapore rtn

03 Feb … Lyndarra … Maasdam … Auckland/Sydney

07 Feb … geffric … Viking Orion … Auckland to Sydney

08 Feb … chezandy … Ruby Princess … Sydney to Sydney

09 Feb … cinogirl … Explorer Dream … Eden and Tasmania

09 Feb … beatleman … Radiance of the Seas … Sydney to Perth

11 Feb … Ruby Princess … New Zealand … 11 nights

12 Feb … Porky55 ..…… Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … Parsta27 … …..Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … Elorac123 …… Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra .… Majestic Princess … Sydney to Adelaide

12 Feb … Peacefulness ... Majestic Princess … Sydney to Melbourne

12 Feb … chezandy …… Majestic Princess … Sydney to Melbourne

12 Feb … zafra63 ……...… Golden Princess … NZ 13 days ex Melbourne rtn

12 Feb … Caitlinrennies … Golden Princess … NZ 13 days ex Melbourne rtn

15 Feb … Benjoon … Serenade of the Seas …Sydney to Fremantle

17 Feb … lissie … Queen Elizabeth … Sydney . PNG , Sydney

28 Feb … By The Bay … Pacific Explorer … Singapore - Syd- 14 days

28 Feb … suzbluz … Pacific Explorer … Singapore - Syd- 14 days

 

Who  is cruising in March  2020  

 

01 March … Lincoln Legend … Carnival Splendor … Sth Pacific

01 March … TrixieBel … Sapphire Princess … 11nt Asia out of Singapore 

02 March … Onedine … Carnival Spirit … NZ

03 March … sambasue63 … MSC Fantasia … Rio to Genoa 19 nts

14 March … Relaxing Robbies …Carnival Spirit … Melbourne to Sydney   2 nights

21 March … gbenjo … Sun Princess … PNG South Pacific

23 March … Onedine … Golden Princess … Cairns etc

24 March … Relaxing Robbies … Carnival Spirit …Sydney to Honolulu

30 March … mr walker … Voyager of the Seas … Sth Pacific 10 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in April 2020  

 

01 April ... Benjoon … Celebrity Solstice … Sth Pacific Tonga Samoa ex Auckland

09 April … DT1304 … Voyager of the Seas … Sth Pacific 10 nts

11 April … Swissmiss6253 … Ovation of the Seas … South Pacific

12 April … NSWP … Arcadia … Iberia and Canary Islands ex Southampton 14 nts

14 April … Carole2313 … Celebrity Solstice … Auckland to Sydney 11nts

15 April … ByTheBay ….  Sun Princess … Circle Pacific 77 nts

15 April … Cassie Zuzu … Sun Princess … Cassie Zuzu …  Circle Pacific 77 nts

15 April … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra …Sun Princess … Coastal

20 April … Tigerlily75 … Ovation of the Sea … Transpacific Sydney to Honolulu

25 April … StuartM … Sky Princess … Scandinavia and Russia Copenhagen rtn

25 April … Carole2313 … Celebrity Solstice … Sydney to Honolulu 14nts

 

Who  is cruising in May 2020  

 

16 May … StuartM … Crown Princess … Mediterranean Athens to Southampton

24 May ... OzKiwiJJ ... Crystal Symphony ... Western Europe Rome to Dover 26 nts

 

Who  is cruising in June 2020

 

14 June …    lyndarra … Westerdam … Alaska 7 days

 

 Who  is cruising in July 2020  

 

08 July … Doon3557 … NCL Epic … Western Mediterranean ex Rome

11 July … Nightowl50 … Crown Princess … Baltic ex Southampton rtn 14 nts

16 July … Doon3557 … NCL Dawn … Greek Islands ex Venice

19 July … MicCanberra … Jewel of the Seas … Baltic ex Stockholm 7 days

 

 Who  is cruising in August 2020  

 

01 August … Elorac123 … Pacific Dawn … Barrier Reef Discovery

05 August … Haoie … Pacific Aria … Vanuatu 10 days

21 August … Sparky74 ... Radiance of the Seas ... Northbound  Alaska & Hubbard Glacier 7 nights

26 August … phoenixx … Coral Princess … Vancouver to Whittier 7 days

30 August … cruiselover53 … Serenade of the Seas … Alaska

 

 Who  is cruising in September  2020  

 

04 Sep … chesterbear … Sky Princess … British Isles and Nth Europe Passage 15 days

06 Sep … cruiselover … Serenade of the Seas … TransPacific  … Vancouver to Hawaii

12 Sep … phoenixx …   … Whittier to Vancouver 7 nts

14 Sep … TravellingLiz … NCL Escape … Baltic

17 Sep … Sparky74 ... Serenade of the Seas ... TransPacific (Honolulu to Sydney) 17 nights

18 Sep … Esilef … Marvel River Cruise … Amsterdam to Budapest

19 Sep … Toryhere … Sea Dream II … Rome to Venice 11 nts

27 Sep … tb4 … Ovation of the Seas … Transpacific Hawaii to Sydney 19 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in October  2020  

 

05 Oct … ByTheBay  … Sun Princess … Bris/Syd 2 nts

05 Oct … mrwalker … Serenade of the Seas … Cruisn Country #10- Sth Pacific 8nts

06 Oct … benjoon … P&O Arcadia … Norway and Northern Lights ex Southampton rtn

07 Oct … chezandy … Sapphire Princess … Shanghai to Perth

07 Oct … Windsor26 … Regal Princess … Southampton to Singapore 38 days

12 Oct …. Megagirl … Pacific Adventure … Singapore to Sydney

15 Oct … sandysu … Island Princess … Search for thr Northern Lights  12 days

17 Oct … Blue Elephant … Regal Princess … Civitavecchia to Singapore   28 nights

17 Oct … a&s cruisers … Pacific Dawn … Papua New Guinea ex Brisbane rtn 10 nts

17 Oct … ReadyWaitingExcited … Ovation of the Seas … Adelaide and Hobart 7 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in November 2020  

 

04 Nov … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra … Radiance of the Seas … Singapore to Brisbane 12 nts

6 Nov … sandysu … Crown princess … Mediterannean and Greek Isles  17 days

29 Nov … zafra63 … Sapphire Princess … to Queensland from Melbourne

 

Who  is cruising in December  2020  

 

13 Dec … zafra63 … Sapphire Princes …  Sth Australia 7 days ex Melbourne rtn

22 Dec … DT1304 … Ovation of the Seas … Sth Pacific & NZ Christmas/NY cruise

23 Dec … Peacefulness … Celebrity Eclipse … Melb – NZ -  Melb

24 Dec … CRUISING ALONG …Celebrity Solstice … NZ 10 days

 

 Who  is cruising in January 2021 

 

03 Jan … pacificdaze … Celebrity Solstice … Pacific Islands 11 nts

15 Jan …. MicCanberra & RosieCanberra … CMV Vasco De Gama  Kimberley Cruise 10 nts

27 Jan … OzKiwiJJ ... Queen Elizabeth … NZ 13 nts

27 Jan … MicCanberra … CMV Vasca da Gama … Southern 5 nts

 

 Who  is cruising in February 2021 

 

24 Feb … Mariketa … Ovation of the Seas … NZ ex Sydney 15 nts

26 Feb … peacefulness … Regal Princess … Picton ex Auckland 4 nts

28 Feb … sueliz36 … Sapphire Princess … New Caledonia, Vanuatu 13 nts ex Melbourne

28 Feb … zafra63 … Sapphire Princess … New Caledonia, Vanuatu 13 nts ex Melbourne

 

 

 

 Who  is cruising in March 2021 

 

08 March … Elorac123 … Sun Princess … Northern Explorer

 

Who  is cruising in April 2021 

 

04 April … mr walker … Celebrity Solstice … Great Barrier Reef  11 nts

08 April … tb4 … Radiance of the Seas … Brisbane - New Caledonia -  Brisbane 8 nts

17 April … phoenixx … Serenade of the Seas … Sydney to Honolulu 19 nts Transpacific

18 April … MicCanberra … Celebrity Eclipse … Japan-Canada TransPacific 14 nts

 

Who  is cruising in May 2021

 

01 May ... OzKiwiJJ ... Sapphire Princess … Vanuatu and PNG 15 nts

16 May … ReadyWaitingExcited … Carnival Spirit - 13 nights - Brisbane to Singapore.

30 May … ReadyWaitingExcited … Carnival Spirit … Great Barrier Reef 7 nts

 

Who  is cruising in June 2021 

 

26 June … benjoon … Azamara Pursuit … Black Sea ex Athens rtn

 

Who  is cruising in October  2021

 

29 Oct … woodienz … Island Princess … Mediterranean

 

updated  to post no 3127

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi David, 

 

Can you add another cruise for us.

 

15th Dec 2020 - Regal Princess - From Sydney to New Zealand. 
 

Thanks

 

Brian 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, NSWP said:

Hi David, due to very serious illness (wife), will you please delete our Majestic Princess cruise on February 12 and Arcadia cruises on March 14  and April 12, thank you.  All cancelled prior to final payment, now the fun has begun with insurance claim.

 

Thanks again for what you do for us with these listings.

 

I am a bit late here with been on the Queen Elizabeth , I missed the news 😭 ,  Sorry to hear about your wife Les 😞

Hope to see you around CC when you have time 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy New Year David!

 

We booked another cruise! our very first Celebrity Cruise!! 😮

7th February 2020 - Celebrity Solstice - 10 days - New Zealand -  Sydney, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 9:22 AM, NSWP said:

Indeed it is Mr Gut, a lovely, caring bunch of people. Happy cruising to you all.

Was it your son who generously raffled a pair of tickets to Elton John concert, plus accommodation,  for bush fires?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi David, 

 

We have another couple to add.

29 October 2021 …. MicCanberra & RosieCanberra … Celebrity Equinox -   Southern Caribbean 9 nts

7 November 2021 …. MicCanberra & RosieCanberra … Celebrity Equinox -   Eastern Caribbean 12 nts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2019 at 8:17 AM, woodienz said:

09 Feb … cinogirl … Explorer Dream … Eden and Tasmania

Hi can you please edit mine, we're actually going on 16th February, not the 9th.  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi David,

Can you add my first ever cruise:

9 May 2020 ... Royal Princess ... Los Angeles to Vancouver, 7 nights

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, MMDown Under said:

Was it your son who generously raffled a pair of tickets to Elton John concert, plus accommodation,  for bush fires?

It sure was, my son Greg, Owner/Founder/Director of Chimu Adventures.

 

Edited by NSWP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the hard work  collating all these requests David. 

Can you please add this for me Thank you.

23rd December 2020 ..... Sea Princess .... Indonesia.....15 nights.

😊

Edited by Nightowl50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NSWP said:

It sure was, my son Greg, Owner/Founder/Director of Chimu Adventures.

 

Well done by your son.  Were tickets originally intended for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...