Izumi for lunch?

Are the hot rock dishes available at lunch or is that only for dinner?

Thanks,

Jodi

We did not order them for lunch, but I do seem to recall that they were available. I can honestly say that my lunch at Izumi was one of my favorite meals the whole week, following very closely behind my dinner at the Solarium Bistro.

We did not order them for lunch, but I do seem to recall that they were available. I can honestly say that my lunch at Izumi was one of my favorite meals the whole week, following very closely behind my dinner at the Solarium Bistro.

Sounds great...thanks! Did you pre-book your Izumi and Solarium Bistro reservations on-line?

Jodi

Sounds great...thanks! Did you pre-book your Izumi and Solarium Bistro reservations on-line?

Jodi

Actually, I did not pre-book either reservation online. I booked them onboard about a day prior to when I wanted to dine. Allure does not have the Solarium Bistro as a dinner option though :( they have the Samba Grille instead.

Actually, I did not pre-book either reservation online. I booked them onboard about a day prior to when I wanted to dine. Allure does not have the Solarium Bistro as a dinner option though :( they have the Samba Grille instead.

Thank you so much! That is good to know. We are sailing on Oasis in May. I was hoping it would be OK to reserve onboard, since we have alot of onboard credit from our travel agent and RCCL Visa card. But was afraid that the specialty restaurants might get fully booked on-line and we would be out of luck!

Jodi

We had both dinner and lunch at Izumi on Oasis last week and the menus are very different. At lunch the menu is limited with mostly rolls. No hot rocks.

Thanks! We will probably try to go there for dinner...love sushi, but also want to try the hot rocks.

Jodi

It was open for lunch during sea days on Allure. :)

There has been a change in pricing - please be aware.

There is now a $5 per person cover charge that is NOT applied to your a la carte dinner purchase. Lunch costs $3 per person. (I pre-booked online for $10 per person which was to be applied towards the cost of my meal; however, they did not honor it. Instead, they credited our account for my pre-book "fee" and charged us the new fee. Not a big deal - we would have booked it anyway, but it is something to be aware of.)

Enjoy! It was a nice experience with good food.

It was open for lunch during sea days on Allure. :)

There has been a change in pricing - please be aware.

There is now a $5 per person cover charge that is NOT applied to your a la carte dinner purchase. Lunch costs $3 per person. (I pre-booked online for $10 per person which was to be applied towards the cost of my meal; however, they did not honor it. Instead, they credited our account for my pre-book "fee" and charged us the new fee. Not a big deal - we would have booked it anyway, but it is something to be aware of.)

Enjoy! It was a nice experience with good food.

Thanks for that info!

Archived