Should I give the Dream another chance?

Security system's AVG, see I know some things, not a lot mind!!

Well you're a lot better than me then! :D Had to ask what mine is! :o Microsoft Security Essentials apparently! You did so well to find this loophole - just wish I could access it too! :confused:

sorry jim its very hit any miss basically you tell it no and yes and no etc and try to confuse it so it gives up and throws all the info at you sorry you are to far away for me to do a demo but think i only got it to work through luck keep trying though and let me know if you are successfull

bash.gif

I`ll keep you posted

I'm in the same boat(!) as you Jim! :D Can't make it work at all - tried on DH's p.c. too (different operating systems - so he tells me) also tried I.E. and Mozilla to see if that made any difference. Zilch! I never actually get a box about security that lets me answer 'yes' or 'no'. Wonder if it has anything to do with the security settings on your own computer? (DH's suggestion, not mine just in case you begin to think I know anything about it!! :o )

Ditto,tried IE and Mozilla Firefox which I use..It could well be the security settings.This is a job for my brother :D

Security system's AVG, see I know some things, not a lot mind!!

Used to use that happy.Find Avast much better although obviously not when trying to get info from Thomson site :D

Well you're a lot better than me then! :D Had to ask what mine is! :o Microsoft Security Essentials apparently! You did so well to find this loophole - just wish I could access it too! :confused:

Kruzseeker, after all the help you give to everyone on here I would be happy to return the favour if ever you needed it, as I am sure Infoqueen is.

• 2 weeks later...

It worked for me! I'm windows xp, too. It's fascinating- I've seen this screen before but always moved away from it without investigating it!

I went as far as the page where you put names in (didn't put any in)

hit the back button at the bottom of the page

clicked on no for the secure question

this took me back to the normal cruise options page

hit the same back button, this time clicked yes for the security question

37 cabins left at the grade we booked, and it's already cheaper than we paid, even when paying full price for the AI that we got "free"!

kate

glad you got it to work, on saying that i cant get it to work on the computer at work only on the one at home so it could be down to windows programme not the security programme could do with asking a techie. deal on today is £50 off per booking till monday only thing is as there are 4 of us that i am booking for will have to do 2 seperate bookings to get the optimum discount ie £25 each. i am sure the crafty devils have put the price up £12 since yesterday but my bits of paper with yesterdays prices on are at home so cant check still its still brings it down £13 each.

better do some work now haha.;)

i am sure the crafty devils have put the price up £12 since yesterday but my bits of paper with yesterdays prices on are at home so cant check still its still brings it down £13 each.

better do some work now haha.;)

They have that,up £12/£13

yes am going to ring them tomorrow and get a price to fly from east mids have never used them before would we be able to reserve specific cabins from them the same as we can direct from thomsons do you know?

Out of curiousity, I tried the back n forth thingy to try and find out about cabin availability for the Dream cruise leaving on Saturday but it wouldnt work for me. I did notice, though, that the return flight planned from the initial 6.00AM Manchester departure has been cancelled. Two more spleeps - hope the weather picks up.

Yes, you can reserve cabin, but last year when I priced a different airport to the one advertised it was going to be over £200 more. Obviously I didn't take it. I think I would stick it out a bit longer though if you prefer to go from e.mids. as there are still plenty of cabins left and quite a while to go yet.

Yes, you can reserve cabin, but last year when I priced a different airport to the one advertised it was going to be over £200 more. Obviously I didn't take it. I think I would stick it out a bit longer though if you prefer to go from e.mids. as there are still plenty of cabins left and quite a while to go yet. Good luck whatever you decide.

just rang them now in a quandry, 620 from east mids but 579 from manchester as there are 4 or us going thats 164 cheaper that will cover reservation of cabins, car parking and petrol, we need to pay car parking at ema anyway, but still 264 cabins left anyway.

we parked there in feb when we went to mexico and we are really impressed with the service and prices. we also use aph when we fly from bham but dont think they operate from east mids. still cant decide whether to book yet hubby says wait another week or so and see if price comes down further also still no more cabins sold yet

When I was paying my balance by phone today, I was asked if I would be driving to the airport or requiring a hotel, as they had a "special deal" they could offer me. I didn't need it as we are getting a taxi, so didn't get details, but maybe there is somewhere to find out if it's a good deal- Thomson's shop maybe?

kate

Archived