Oasis-Just Returned, ask me

I don't eat Sushi, so no to Izumi.

I didn't do the ship's zip line. Every time I thought about it either I didn't have my closed toed shoes and shorts or the line looked too long. My 12 year old son did it and loved it.

I didn't see anything about Flash Mobs....what is it? I don't study the Cruise Compass, so it could have been in there and I missed it.

Not very organized, but here is one on Allure - someone on a thread somewhere, lol, said it was in the compass to look for it. Another person said it was crew dressed up like pax and had no pax involvement, so Im trying to figure it out before we board in June. Altho, when we board, DD will check the compass.

I would give it 9.9999 out of 10. Maybe it would get a 10 if the chairs on our balcony were more comfortable :)

We've cruised 1x with Carnival, 2 other times with Royal Caribbean, 2 times with Princess (just this past December.)

If you had a choice to book again with Carnival or RC, which one would you do?:o

Yes, I do. I don't know if I can share a Word Document on CC. I could email them if you don't mind sharing your address, unless you know another way.

Could you send me the hints as well, we leave in June and I want to make sure I have everything covered that I might need. Also, please tell me more about the book you talked about. Did you buy it before you left or once on board? My email address is dboyd@ms.metrocast.net Thank you.

Do you by chance have the cruise compasses saved? If so, would LOVE to see them.

KJenn, I was talking to you not long ago about our 10 month olds on another post. If you go to Roll call and find our april 30th, someone today just posted all the compasses.

KJenn, I was talking to you not long ago about our 10 month olds on another post. If you go to Roll call and find our april 30th, someone today just posted all the compasses.

Thank you! I hadn't checked out the roll call yet...

Archived