My Carnival Dream wedding review! 3/26/11

This review is wonderful! I was so excited to read about your wedding on the Dream as I will be getting married on the same ship January 2013.

Oops, i already responded to this one. Sorry. It won't let me delete post.

Edited by New2cruisen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My daughter will be married on the Carnival Glory in just over 3 weeks, and I really enjoyed your review, even though it is a different ship and a different port. Tried to view pics, but couldn't because they are private. Thanks for a great review and am hoping to be able to post a "happy mother of the bride" review soon. Getting very excited!!

• 3 months later...

I will be getting married on the Dream 6/29/2013. Did they give you hard time about bringing on flowers, party favors, or anything else you used for your wedding.

I was wondering how my fiance' and I were going to be able to board with out seeing each other. Thank you for sharing all the helpful information.

Can you please add me so I can see your pictures? jenger25@yahoo.com

Is the girl that did your make up and hair in the Cocoa Beach area and how can I get in touch with her. Last question, did you obtain your license in Florida before you cruised or did you go through Carnival? I know they are wanting about 218.50 for one. I checked with the state of Florida and their license is 93.00.

Thank you,

Jen

• 2 months later...
This was a GREAT Review... ALOT of info, and VERY Detailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much...

LADIES if u havent read this yet its a MUST read..... Keep this new :D

Thanks Shatima and your so welcome! So glad you found my review useful and as always, I am happy to be able to help all of you wonderful cruise brides!

I will be getting married on the Dream 6/29/2013. Did they give you hard time about bringing on flowers, party favors, or anything else you used for your wedding.

I was wondering how my fiance' and I were going to be able to board with out seeing each other. Thank you for sharing all the helpful information.

Is the girl that did your make up and hair in the Cocoa Beach area and how can I get in touch with her. Last question, did you obtain your license in Florida before you cruised or did you go through Carnival? I know they are wanting about 218.50 for one. I checked with the state of Florida and their license is 93.00.

Thank you,

Jen

Hi - absolutely loved your review! We are getting married on The Dream too 10/12/13 and would love to see your pics...can you "invite" me- lol kauderd@yahoo.com. I have some of the same questions as Jen....and would love to see your reply to her.

Thanks and congratulations!!

Deb

Thank you,

Jen

Hi Jen,

No, they didn't give me a hard time about bringing anything aboard. However, I did a lot of research before bringing the items I brought making sure I followed all their rules. For instance, no real flowers allowed..etc.

I also kept in mind I was going to have to carry everything I bring or find someone within my wedding party to do if for me. Therefore, I kept the items I brought to a minimum in quantity and size.

I am a Florida resident, therefore I was required by the Cruise line to purchase my own license which was $93.50. It is my understanding that residents from other states must go through Carnival for the license. This could have changed since I married (3/26/11) therefore I suggest double checking with your wedding coordinator.

I believe I added you to my photo site a while ago. Please let me know if you don't have access.

Thanks and Congratulations!

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...