toiletries provided on the dream?

so sick of packing everything including the kitchen sink when i go on a cruise I am planning well in advance. So for those of you that have been on the Dream a few questions.

What is provided in the cabins is there shampoo,conditioner,shower gel etc in the bathroom? What about tissues because i seem to always fill my suitcase with packets of these. What power sockets are in the cabins is it the europe round pin or the usa flat pin? I always take a four gang extension for charging all the various things like mobiles,cameras etc. I am determined this time not to end up with 22.9 kgs in my case many thanks all happy cruising

shirley

Basic toiletries are provided, shampoo/shower gel, soap, plus a shower cap. I seem to remember tissues bing available in the bathroom but not sure if it was on the Dream. Plus towels of course.

I buy my toiletries after going through security at the UK airport so they are not weighed etc and you can just stick them in your carry on.

They say 110/220 volts but i just bought a dual purpose flat/round travel adapter for less than £3 so am covered for almost everywhere on earth.

Archived