NCL Spirit Welcome Package?

b2209n

I booked NCL Spirit through Costco. Will I still get a welcome package and luggage tags from NCL after onlinw checkin?

Also has anyone used Advance check service in New Orleans.

Thanks, new here, gotten lots of great help and info at CC

I booked NCL Spirit through Costco. Will I still get a welcome package and luggage tags from NCL after onlinw checkin?

Costco operates their own travel agency. So it's no different than booking through any agency.

Everything we've had from NCL has been online. They stopped doing the cruise documents several years ago. You can print your luggage tags online. (Note: yes, the luggage tags are sturdy enough for the job:))

Charlie

Thanks..I was skeptical of the paper tags...Do you duct tape them on?

Can you put theses tages on a case of water or cokes?

What I have done in the past, after I print the tags, take them to Staples, Office Depot etc and get them laminated, after filling out any info required on the tag of course. Then I use a hole punch to make a hole on either end of them and use a zip tie to attach them to my luggage. It may sound a little extreme but I dont want to take a chance in having them fall off or get torn apart.

We received our Welcome Aboard packet about 4 weeks about, I think. It included our luggage tags. I had read that they weren't mailing them out any longer but then I received an email that it was being mailed and sure enough a few days later I received it. I was glad because I like their luggage tags better.

Archived