water and sodas in fridge?

somethingdifferent

I have read comments from CC about asking that the water and soda be removed from the fridge upon arrival at ones cabin.. I am assuming that one would be charged for their consumption as opposed to their being complimentary? Which is it?

Water and soda are not complimentary, but if you don't consume it, you won't be charged for it. You can ask your steward to take it away; some will; some won't. If he/she doesn't, just put it aside and forget about it. You need not keep it in the frig.

Still trying to figure out why it causes any problem simply sitting in the frig. It doesn't bother anyone, doesn't snore, and never seems to be in the way when I wish to put something in with it! Wow.....the problems of cruising...........

Still trying to figure out why it causes any problem simply sitting in the frig. .....

I'm glad you can fit your own stuff in the fridge with the ship-provided drinks. Others of us are not so lucky and need that fridge space for our own things. Like wine:p

Still trying to figure out why it causes any problem simply sitting in the frig. It doesn't bother anyone, doesn't snore, and never seems to be in the way when I wish to put something in with it! Wow.....the problems of cruising...........

I always bring a 12 pack of Coke to put in my fridge. Their Diet Coke, Sprite, etc. is taking up my Cokes space in my fridge.:D

My name is MadJayhawk and I am addicted to Diet Coke. :(

Having said that, we ask that the drinks in the fridge be removed. No one has ever refused us. We do not want anyone getting the cruise lines' cans of pop mixed up with ours and charge us $10 a can or whatever by mistake.

We always nervously haul a 12 or 24 pack of Diet Coke on board. I am surprised that the cruise lines haven't figured out what is going on and prohibited that practice.

There is nothing like an inexpensive ice cold can of Diet Coke, a good book, and a comfortable deck chair. One a day will keep me from going crazy and throwing someone overboard.

There is nothing like an inexpensive ice cold can of Diet Coke, a good book, and a comfortable deck chair. One a day will keep me from going crazy and throwing someone overboard.

Two out of three ain't bad. We prefer Diet Pepsi. :D

Last several trips on the CB the fridge has already been emptied. Is that a policy on the CB or were we just lucky? Perhaps the people before us had it emptied. Water was available on top of the unit with a tag on it. Couldn't imagine Princess missing a opportunity to sell you something. :D

We are traveling with a couple of twelve year olds this summer. We will ask for the fridge to be emptied to avoid having to pay for whatever is already in there. The girls will assume that since it is in our fridge it is for them.

If it isn't nailed down, it belongs to them. If they can pry it loose, it wasn't nailed down and therefore must belong to them...

Does anyone know what the limits, rules or restrictions are for bringing your own sodas, waters and wine? I can't find anything about it on the Princess web site and everyone here seems to be bringing a 12 pack or more. :confused:

I could get the ultimate card for the kids but that seems a little steep when there are drinks and even ice cream available for free all day long, I think.

Does anyone know what the limits, rules or restrictions are for bringing your own sodas, waters and wine? I can't find anything about it on the Princess web site.

No restrictions on sodas and water.

Cruise contract lists no restrictions on wine and Champagne.

Archived