? has anyone spoken

Margate Cruiser

• 3 weeks later...

We haven't spoken to the new Guest Relations Manager, but not because we haven't tried. We are having an issue with the new Luggage Forward service, and have called Seabourn twice in two days. Both times we were immediately placed on hold for 10 minutes. In the second call, after an unsatisfactory conversation with a polite customer service representative who tried to be helpful but basically told us our issue could not be resolved, my husband asked to speak with his supervisor. We were told that they were unable to transfer calls to supervisors. We then asked who took David Bloom's place, and were told that the person's name was Greg (I noted someone above said Creg so I'm not sure which it was), but the CR was unwilling or unable to give us a last name, and refused to transfer the call to that person. Finally, we were told that the only way to contact someone at a level above a call center CR when an issue arises is via email through the generic Guest Relations Department on the Seabourn website.

As an aside, the CR did suggest that we contact Luggage Forward directly about our issue rather than having our TA do it, because sometimes the customer will get a different answer that provides a little more flexibility than what is extended to TAs.

Suffice it to say we are disappointed with this new era of 'service.'

Archived