Sabatini's Question

jeter'sflake

We would like to try both of these on the Coral Princess. Are they worth the extra cost?

Also, on formal night do you have to dress in a formal for the specality resturaunts?

We have the anytime dining. Do they do formal nights in the anytime dining room? We are not really into doing the formal nights.

Thanks!

We would like to try both of these on the Coral Princess. Are they worth the extra cost?

Also, on formal night do you have to dress in a formal for the specality resturaunts?

We have the anytime dining. Do they do formal nights in the anytime dining room? We are not really into doing the formal nights.

Thanks!

Both are worth it if you want to dine in a more intimate atmosphere. However, the dining room food has always had something wonderful to eat most nights.

Formal night is throughout the ship. I am sure you will see many folks dressed down on Formal night like you who don't wish to bring the suit and dress.

Anytime dining has the same evening recommended dress codes as throughout the ship. Casual nights = Clean and neat Dockers and a shirt for him, pants or skirt outfit for her. Pretty simple. Formal is not so much the Tux & Gown any longer like it used to be.

Is Sabatini's open for dinner on Embarkation day (specifically on the Caribbean Princess)?

It was last week on the Sapphire. We went on formal night and as previously stated formal night is for all of the dining rooms (except for Horizons which is the buffet)

We LOVED Sabatini's! Well worth the $20 per person cover. Do NOT...I repeat do NOT eat the day you go to Sab's! They serve a ton of food and it took us 2.5 hours to experience the meal!

Enjoy,

Mr Happy

It was last week on the Sapphire. We went on formal night and as previously stated formal night is for all of the dining rooms (except for Horizons which is the buffet)

We LOVED Sabatini's! Well worth the $20 per person cover. Do NOT...I repeat do NOT eat the day you go to Sab's! They serve a ton of food and it took us 2.5 hours to experience the meal!

Enjoy,

Mr Happy

We were also on Sapphire Princess & were told that in the coming months Sabitini's will be changing to more "plated" food in order to cut down on time needed for the meal + cut down on waste as well. Way too much food, but sooooo good.

Jan

We were also on Sapphire Princess & were told that in the coming months Sabitini's will be changing to more "plated" food in order to cut down on time needed for the meal + cut down on waste as well. Way too much food, but sooooo good.

Jan

I hope they don't change it much. Having all of those different things is the best part for me. I certainly wouldn't mind smaller portions as it is A LOT of food.

Formal night is throughout the ship. I am sure you will see many folks dressed down on Formal night like you who don't wish to bring the suit and dress.

Formal night is only for the MDR and the Any Time Dining Rooms. Not for the entire ship and not for the Specialty Restaurants.

Jan

Heard the same thing on the Golden back in February.....:):):)

Bob

Archived