Regatta treadmills post retrofit January 2011

mertzmaher

Does anyone know if the treadmills on Regatta have games you can play while walking? We were on Marina for the Panama Canal transit and the treadmills offered Mahjong, Solitaire, etc. I'm wondering if they upgraded the treadmills on Regatta to something similar during the January refurbishment this year. The games are a great distraction since I find using the treadmill VERY boring. It's a necessary evil, though. By the way, Marina is beautiful - even more than we had hoped for!

QUOTE=wripro;28879610]I always bring along a couple of sandwiches and chocolate croissants while I'm on the treadmill. Helps pass the time.

LOL:D

And the treadmills on the Marina are very disappointing :(

After only three or four Martini's they wobble and become dreadfully unsteady.

gym_teacher_will_work_for_cocktails_card-p137110785748761940tdn0_125.jpg

Well, you're certainly having more fun with your exercise than I am, but I need to walk off those croissants and martinis, not find new ways to enjoy them!!! Thanks for the info - looks like it is audio books for distraction during the Alaska cruise. On second thought, probably the beautiful scenery outside the window will be the best entertainment yet!

Actually, I was so inspired by the treadmill entertainment on Marina, that I have begun using a desk which is built onto my treadmill and I get lots done while walking now. I can answer e-mails, balance QuickBooks and play my own games while walking along and not even notice the time passing. I did a total of three hours yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it!

Thanks for the info. and happy seas to all,

Mertz

Archived