Truth about the Constellation

nanpar

I am happy to be reading this information about the Constellation. We are looking froward to sailing on her in January and have a revisit with Celebrity.:)

Welcome home !!

Had a good winter in AZ ?

Looking forward to your '' live '' report from your deck as the northbound fleet sails by from next week onward.

Cheers

CG

Vancouver

Did he mention if he was staying on the ship over the summer?

He's on vacation after the 7th May TA and will rejoin for the fall Canada/NewEngland sailings.

Cheers

Welcome home !!

Had a good winter in AZ ?

Looking forward to your '' live '' report from your deck as the northbound fleet sails by from next week onward.

Cheers

CG

Vancouver

Thank you. It was a very cool winter in AZ but got away on 3 cruises and got in 63 games of golf.

The binoculars and telescope lenses have been polished and am ready to go. Georgia Strait has looked so lovely the last couple of evenings and is ready to receive the Alaska fleet.

The Eclipse (:() will take over the 14-day Caribbean itineraries.

Although some are sad to see the Constellation no longer doing the 14 day itinerary, others are happy to see an S-Class ship take her place. I'm one of them though recently booked the 12/03/11 Connie. We sailed her a couple of years ago and she wasn't our favorite ship but with the recent updates decided to try again. We've also booked the Eclipse in 2013.

We are boarding next week. Can you tell us who is the CD and the CC host?

Could you please check to see if the MDR is open for lunch on embarkation day?? I am getting mixed messages. The Infinity's MDR was the last time we sailed, but was told NO Celebrity Ships have the MDR open for lunch. I can always remember eating lunch there on embarkation day. Celebrity's 800 number says it is...Thanks and have a great time!! :)

Could you please check to see if the MDR is open for lunch on embarkation day?? I am getting mixed messages. The Infinity's MDR was the last time we sailed, but was told NO Celebrity Ships have the MDR open for lunch. I can always remember eating lunch there on embarkation day. Celebrity's 800 number says it is...Thanks and have a great time!! :)

The attachment below is a copy of the embarkation day schedule for all dining areas on the Constellation for it's March 26, 2011 cruise. Note that the main dining room (San Marco Restaurant) has no lunch hours that day.

I haven't scanned and uploaded the full daily programs for that cruise yet but I have for quite a few other cruises. If you'd like you can look at them all listed on this page of my cruise related links (click here) and you'll see that the MDR was not open for lunch on any of them. Sorry for the bad news.

er.pdf

We sailed the Connie March 12, 2011. The MDR was NOT open for lunch on embark day.

Archived