CCL Shot Glasses

dapaddo

I thought I read a port that had pictures of shot glasses that you can get and keep. ANyone have a picture of that and what type of shots do they offer? Thanks...

A carnival port? Not sure. They certainly sell a million type of shot glasses in the ship store, but not sure I have ever seen a deal where you buy a shot and get to keep the shotglass. On board they try to use the least amount of actual glass oas possible.

A carnival port? Not sure. They certainly sell a million type of shot glasses in the ship store, but not sure I have ever seen a deal where you buy a shot and get to keep the shotglass. On board they try to use the least amount of actual glass oas possible.

So... they sell souvenir shot glasses, my husband collects those. How about thimbles? Anyone see any in the ships stores? Or ports?

The waiters walk around after dinner in the main dining room with apertifs--shot glasses of amaretto, bailey's, kahlua, etc-and you get to keep the glass when you buy one. They are cute-different colors...plastic. Kind of remind me of a soft boiled egg cup-that shape but smaller of course. I don't remember the cost. Hope this helps. My sis collects thimbles-they are in every port in the souvenir shops.

The waiters walk around after dinner in the main dining room with apertifs--shot glasses of amaretto, bailey's, kahlua, etc-and you get to keep the glass when you buy one. They are cute-different colors...plastic. Kind of remind me of a soft boiled egg cup-that shape but smaller of course. I don't remember the cost. Hope this helps. My sis collects thimbles-they are in every port in the souvenir shops.

Thank you I think I might have to get one.

The shot glasses with the liquor that the waiters sell are not plastic - they are glass. They also sell them in the lounge where the punchliner comedy club is. Not sure how much they are in the dining room but in the lounge they are 5.25 plus tip and they have 3 or 4 different shots listed.

I have a couple and they are very cute. The tops are clear and the stems come in different colors. Everyone that has been to my house and seen mine wants one.

The shot glasses with the liquor that the waiters sell are not plastic - they are glass. They also sell them in the lounge where the punchliner comedy club is. Not sure how much they are in the dining room but in the lounge they are 5.25 plus tip and they have 3 or 4 different shots listed.

I have a couple and they are very cute. The tops are clear and the stems come in different colors. Everyone that has been to my house and seen mine wants one.

I agree that they are glass and not plastic. After dinner on Dream a server came around with them on a tray. The server was going on vacation while we were on the cruise and we didn't see anyone else take his place. The bases are different colors. Unfortunately, they were short of colors so we ended up with 2 greenish/yellow and one blue. I think the server said that the drinks ranged from $7-$9 depending on what was in the glass.

We also have a collection of 14 from Royal Caribbean, but I think these are nicer. I like the shape of these better. When we go on Carnival again, we will get more. I think there are 4 or 5 colors. I know that 2 we didn't get were red and yellow/green. I say the last one as I don't know if Carnival calls the ones we have yellow or green and the server said they come in yellow and green.

The shot glass that you can purchase a shot & keep the glass looks like this.

232323232%7Ffp5324%3A%3Enu%3D3238%3E972%3E799%3EWSNRCG%3D343%3B3749%3A%3B327nu0mrj

This one was from the comedy club. Don't know how much they cost, DH was left alone for a short while & when our group arrived, he had gone crazy with one for everyone.:eek: :D

The shot glass that you can purchase a shot & keep the glass looks like this.

232323232%7Ffp5324%3A%3Enu%3D3238%3E972%3E799%3EWSNRCG%3D343%3B3749%3A%3B327nu0mrj

This one was from the comedy club. Don't know how much they cost, DH was left alone for a short while & when our group arrived, he had gone crazy with one for everyone.:eek: :D

Thanks I will diffenently get one of these or two!

Archived