Flight out of San Juan to early?

Hi all... we will be cruising out of San Juan on the Serenade 8/28 - 9/4. We scheduled our flight home departing San Juan at 1:19. Will we have plenty of time to get off the ship and catch our plane or should I have booked a later flight? Are taxis that can transport our luggage readily available at the cruise terminal or should I book the transportation ahead of time? Thank for your help!

When I read the title of your thread a thought this would be another person in fantasy land trying to make an 8 AM flight home. Your flight time is fine. Don't worry about it and enjoy your cruise.

You should be fine. We did a 12:50 off the Serenade last year and had plenty of time. We got off at about 8:30 or so and were seated at the gate by 9:30-10:00.

We were some of the first of the ship, caught a cab immediately, and took everything through Ag screening as soon as we got the airport. The process is likely to be quick and painless if you're sure to follow that pattern.

Thanks everyone. Its been a few years since I have cruised and about 5 years since I took a cruise out of San Juan so I wasnt sure of the timing. I could have booked a flight out @11:30 but was sure that would be pushing it. Good to know cabs are readily available and to hit the Ag screening first.

Archived