My hopes for June 4th CB cruise!

acruisingpeach23

After reading some very interesting things about the CB I have decided to make a list for what i hope happens on my cruise:)

1- good weather so i can get a tan.

2- that so stuffed im going to burst feeling hehe ive been dieting so i cant wait to eat some gooood food.

3- in response to reading about ice tea not in the dining room i really hope this is not true since i am a huge ice tea drinker.

4- since i am from ny and read that no manners thread i have to say i hope im so happy that i do not realize other people's behavior because if someone starts with me, well even though i was raised with very good manners i still have that ny attitude deep down in my soul LOL

Hehe in all honesty though all i want is to have an amazing time. If its to crowded i will retreat to my balcony, if the food is horrible its ok i can stand to lose a few pounds, if no ice tea i will drink water, and if the weather is bad i will take an umbrella.

After reading some very interesting things about the CB I have decided to make a list for what i hope happens on my cruise:)

2- that so stuffed im going to burst feeling hehe ive been dieting so i cant wait to eat some gooood food.

3- in response to reading about ice tea not in the dining room i really hope this is not true since i am a huge ice tea drinker.

4- since i am from ny and read that no manners thread i have to say i hope im so happy that i do not realize other people's behavior because if someone starts with me, well even though i was raised with very good manners i still have that ny attitude deep down in my soul LOL

Hehe in all honesty though all i want is to have an amazing time. If its to crowded i will retreat to my balcony, if the food is horrible its ok i can stand to lose a few pounds, if no ice tea i will drink water, and if the weather is bad i will take an umbrella.

To put your mind at ease there is definitely ice in the dinning room and buffets.ask for it early so they can get it and tell them you may want more then one.been on CB 4 times crown once never a ice to problem also I will been on your cruise june 4 all you need to hope is that I don't drink all the ice tea.

Jeff

Let's all do our parts and be polite so it will hopefully drown out the rude people! I promise I won't hold seats in the theatre, by the pool, or at the buffet! I like to think I am a friendly person (though somewhat shy) so lets hope that most of the people we have to deal with onboard are people from cruise critic!

You should have no problem getting iced tea in the MDR. If you're in the traditional dining room, your wait team will get to know your preferences and will have iced tea waiting for you. Have a great cruise!

ditto the above

and watch out for us NYers

Good luck! I'm sure since you are going with the right attitude you will have a great time. :)

Heather - when I started our roll call, I thought you were cruising with us on 6/4

i am going to have an amazing time on our cruise. This New Yorker has lovely manners, will make the best of bad weather, will not save seats, will welcome all to my table and can't wait to meet my CC friends at sail away and meet and greet. There are people who always look for the worst in everything. They are never happy and let you know it. Can't fix their misery but I can choose to walk away from the negativity. Counting down the days to a fabulous first cruise with the love of my life. Fran

We'll be getting off the ship when you're getting on. As a favor, we'll try to tidy up after ourselves, okay? :D

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived