Fantasy Water

Kharalew

Do they give you bottled water on board? We are planning to bring crystal light packets to flavor it, but we were wondering how they give it to you. Bottled, in a cup, etc. Thanks!

Our 1st cruise ever is next week on the Fantasy!!!

The water onboard is filtered, probably as good or better than bottled water?

I bring a empty bottle to fill for ports.

With cranberry, prune, grapefruit, OJ, pass-o-guave juice (have I forgotten some) free at breakfast and free lemonaide and ice tea and coffee and hot tea and hot chocolate available 24/7 I cant figure out why people need to bring more STUFF.

I did bring a packet once of SF crystal light for some smuggled vodka and then couldnt find it lol, never used it so never bothered again.

You can also get capachino and espresso free in the MDR.

From what I understand, you are allowed to bring bottled water from home. A friend of mine went on Fantasy last year and bought tons of bottled water with her. She didn't have any problems.

the rule is you can bring 12 nonalchoholic drinks per person in your carry on.

Thanks for the help everyone! I am super excited and we are already almost completely packed! (We don't drive down 'till Tuesday) haha. Wow, I am excited to hear that there will be free hot chocolate! It's really the small things that make me happy :D

Thanks for the help everyone! I am super excited and we are already almost completely packed! (We don't drive down 'till Tuesday) haha. Wow, I am excited to hear that there will be free hot chocolate! It's really the small things that make me happy :D

I think the hot chocolate in the dining room is better than the hot chocolate up in the buffet, but you can get it 24/7 up in the buffet, unless the machines run out.

With cranberry, prune, grapefruit, OJ, pass-o-guave juice (have I forgotten some) free at breakfast and free lemonaide and ice tea and coffee and hot tea and hot chocolate available 24/7 I cant figure out why people need to bring more STUFF.

Ahh...... We bring some food and water/soda onboard with us. We once got stuck in the Dome in Long Beach while they were searching for a couple. Didn't eat until 5:45p.

I think the hot chocolate in the dining room is better than the hot chocolate up in the buffet, but you can get it 24/7 up in the buffet, unless the machines run out.

It's the same machine.:p The trick is to tap the container on top before you fill your mug. The mix settles funny and sometimes it is too watery.

We brought a 12 pack of 20 oz bottles of water in our carry on. It came in very handy when we were walking around in Key West. Soooo dreadfully hot.

I personally didnt like how the tap water tasted from our bathroom faucet so having water bottles in the room was helpful when I got thirsty in the middle of the night.

I have a photo review in my signature for our June 2010 sailing on Fantasy if you are interested. We had a blast and cant wait to go again!

Archived