I Don't Wanna Wait!!!

kenandteri

We booked last month for our cruise on the Inspiration from Tampa on October 3... But I don't want to wait another 130 days... I wanna go NOW!!! I have all the funpass info completed and printed out, know what we're doing on our excursions, and know how I'm smuggling in a little alcohol... I've read all the reviews and looked at everyone's pictures from their cruise. Scoured CC for all kinds of great ideas and helpful hints...

Can I go now????

No... wait a second... I still have to lose at least 25 pounds, buy some new cruise clothes and save up at least $500 for our onboard bar bill... guess maybe that 130 days will come in handy!

I'm just outside of 150 days 'till my next cruise so I understand completely...

You'll love the Inspiration! She was my first Carnival ship and each time I've sailed on her it was fantastic!!!

:)

We booked last month for our cruise on the Inspiration from Tampa on October 3... But I don't want to wait another 130 days... I wanna go NOW!!! I have all the funpass info completed and printed out, know what we're doing on our excursions, and know how I'm smuggling in a little alcohol... I've read all the reviews and looked at everyone's pictures from their cruise. Scoured CC for all kinds of great ideas and helpful hints...

Can I go now????

No... wait a second... I still have to lose at least 25 pounds, buy some new cruise clothes and save up at least $500 for our onboard bar bill... guess maybe that 130 days will come in handy!

Enjoy the anticipation, I remember when we were over 100 days and it just flew by. We are now down to 17 and I can barely think of anything else. My friend and I text each other every day with our countdown calendar. You'll have a wonderful time! :)

Enjoy the anticipation, I remember when we were over 100 days and it just flew by. We are now down to 17 and I can barely think of anything else. My friend and I text each other every day with our countdown calendar. You'll have a wonderful time! :)

No doubt in my mind we'll have a blast! This time we are cruising with some great friends!

Can I go now????

I have 556 days to go! Yours sounds much better. Lol.

Can I go now????

Only $500?? Wow...you guys do good then!!:)

Think of it this way.....the faster it gets here, the faster it will go by. Enjoy the wait. I promise it will be here before you know it.

You will love Inspiration! She was my 1st cruise and I would sail on her again in a heartbeat!!

I here ya! we have 115 days and it is just so hard to think about anything else! All I wanna do is Cruuuise!! I also want to lost weight-about 20lbs b4 we cruise, but i cant seem to get up and MOVE it!

Only $500?? Wow...you guys do good then!!:)

OK so maybe we're gonna try to smuggle in a little bit MORE alcohol...

I feel your excitement. We're on the Inspiration tomorrow!

I'm so jealous! But can't wait to hear how great it is... please be sure to post a review - and the more pics the better!!!

I totally agree, not oanly does it pass the time you get good ideas and pointers. ;)

LOL... I agree 100%... that's why I can't seem to get much work done... too many cruising thoughts running through my mind....

I agree the waiting is not fun. At least you have less days to go than I do. One thing I do to pass the time is check my cruise price every day to see if it is lower. I have gotten 3 price reductions so far which gives me a few extra bucks for DOD's.

I have 556 days to go! Yours sounds much better. Lol.

WOW!!! 198 days doesn't sound so bad to me anymore. :D

I hope it goes quickly for you.

OP, if I could go today I would be there on the Dream, so I know exactly how you feel. Can't wait to go! :)

Thats what I have been doing these past 100 days. saving every bit I can. I am planning for $500.00 alone on just my bar bill. But usually I only spend about 375 including gambling the entire trip.

Archived