Q.E. Supper Club

hallsuk2

Hi,

anyone any experience of the " Supper Club" that is/was to be introduced on Queen Elizabeth in The Garden Lounge?

Iain

Iain, that's definitely new to me and I didn't see any evidence of anything like that on our recent QE cruise. Has the topic been discussed on here before?

J

Iain, that's definitely new to me and I didn't see any evidence of anything like that on our recent QE cruise. Has the topic been discussed on here before?

J

Oh, look who appears as soon as somebody mentions food.

:D

Oh, look who appears as soon as somebody mentions food.

:D

What with three breakfasts, three elevenses, three lunches, three afternoon teas and three dinners, I imagine even the accomplished Mr Cruachan would have exploded rather unpleasantly had he tried the supper club:eek:.

Sir Martin

We were on the QE's world cruise and there never was a mention of it during the whole voyage. It's a beautiful room and was well-used day and night. One section was available for the passengers taking the full world cruise (coffee, tea, fruit, pastries and then desserts during tea time), but never as a supper club.

Hello,

it isn't that important to me whether it exists or not.

Pre-launch, in the brochure and on the website mention was made of "balmy evenings, supper clubs and dancing in the Garden Lounge"

Maybe I have misunderstood the wording,

Iain

Supper Club

The Garden Lounge is the venue for Queen Elizabeth's occasional supper clubs. The conservatory roof is perfect to combine dinner and dancing under the stars in true 1930’s glamour.

Obviously the operative word here is 'occasional'. Not mentioned on our Jan QE crossing but it seems like a great idea to me.

Supper Club

The Garden Lounge is the venue for Queen Elizabeth's occasional supper clubs. The conservatory roof is perfect to combine dinner and dancing under the stars in true 1930’s glamour.

Obviously the operative word here is 'occasional'. Not mentioned on our Jan QE crossing but it seems like a great idea to me. Will someone mention this to Mr. Shanks?

What with three breakfasts, three elevenses, three lunches, three afternoon teas and three dinners, I imagine even the accomplished Mr Cruachan would have exploded rather unpleasantly had he tried the supper club:eek:.

Sir Martin

Oh wonderful, now I'm being bullied by a dead cat and a trireme propulsion unit. How cool is that?

:D:D:D

J

Oh wonderful, now I'm being bullied by a dead cat and a trireme propulsion unit. How cool is that?

:D:D:D

J

Crikey Jimmy Three Breakfasts, you're made of sterner stuff than that! Have at the dead cat I say! He's got nine lives, and you've got only the one (more or less) :)

Archived